Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Going through that WAYWT thread just makes me want to throw up.

Do these guys even get *****? They have absolutely terrible personalities/attitudes.

Tbh I doubt some of those dudes have friends, much less female ones.

I can picture them dating the female snobby, fashionista versions of themselves. Might be a case of them being all talk on the internet and them being quiet in real life and sitting in the corner by themselves.

bought a 100 dollar suit from hm cause paying 6 dollar shipping > hour drive up to denver. i'm thinking about copping the better wool version. possibly hilarious fit pics coming later today. (bought a 44r, typically i'm a 44l but i was told they make their sleeves long.)

Last edited:
I'm Canadian bro. And I refuse to wear ties.

Wear the flag pin anyway :lol:
Why no love for ties?

I'm going to be ordering one soon since i'll have some space in my house. Got a link to the one you ordered? I've been looking at a few on amazon.

http://www.fitnessfactory.com/home/item.cfm?id=3137

Just chat with one of the guys either through email, their chat or call them and they'll let you get it for 469 shipped instead of the advertised price

jet's comments are similar to typerpinoy's imo

someone new posts, a smart remark that doesn't help is given, feelings get caught

happens in this thread occasionally 

And to keep it 100% is something I've never agreed with when dealing with a new poster....you just can't expect them to understand....last time he came out with a joke, was to a regular...so I thought then it was somewhat acceptable since we all know his MO in here...lol

There is definately a circle jerk in both places, but we are amateurs in comparison to be honest...I mean dudes are even judging a hairstyle in a WDYWT thread...

It was a fun couple of hours, like I said, some people do seem very constructive and wouldn't mind to continue to post and expand my knowledge.

omgitswes, thank you sir. Repped.

Reading that sf thread has been entertaining. It's like bizarro world over there. Seeing what they'd have to say if people more in this thread and our wdywt thread posted there would be funny. ninjahood arguing with the regulars there would be a nuclear war. Porsche money.

I find it funny that ninja is brought up in every thread on here :lol: even on Twitter his name gets thrown around. Dude is famous b

I find it funny that ninja is brought up in every thread on here :lol: even on Twitter his name gets thrown around. Dude is famous b

Da proof is in the puddin, b.

Wanna know what I find even more hilarious?...is Baboons posts there, I'd love to see what they have to say about his Foambz and chinos....my dude talking about "TEACH HIM" I won't call his number tho...honestly he gets enough flock on here and besides our debate about foams I refuse to gang up on the fella.

I find it funny that ninja is brought up in every thread on here
laugh.gif
even on Twitter his name gets thrown around. Dude is famous b

Wanna know what I find even more hilarious?...is Baboons posts there, I'd love to see what they have to say about his Foambz and chinos....my dude talking about "TEACH HIM" I won't call his number tho...honestly he gets enough flock on here and besides our debate about foams I refuse to gang up on the fella.
I'd like to see one of fellas fits 

nerd.gif

i really dislike penguin ties. they are skinny to the point where its almost comedic. the thing is they have some nice patterns.

That's a tad too matchy for me but to each his own.
its only the shoes and the tie, throw them on with a light grey suit and it doesnt seem like too much at all

i could see how it would be too much with a black suit though

its only the shoes and the tie, throw them on with a light grey suit and it doesnt seem like too much at all

Not a fan of my shoes having to match a piece of my outfit such as my tie/shirt or what have you. I'm the type to not even get down with those silly colored laces they sell for brogues nowadays. But I'm not gonna tell someone what he can or cannot wear. If you dig it, by all means. Just not my cup off tea.

Oh and a black suit with brown shoes is always horrid.

IMO that tie is perfect with the lunarsgrands. It's nice to have the subtle match otherwise lunar grands with the bright midsole can look a little strange. I like that combo.

Not a fan of my shoes having to match a piece of my outfit such as my tie/shirt or what have you. I'm the type to not even get down with those silly colored laces they sell for brogues nowadays. But I'm not gonna tell someone what he can or cannot wear. If you dig it, by all means. Just not my cup off tea.

Oh and a black suit with brown shoes is always horrid.
must be the lighting but the upper on those shoes is dark black

I'm late but finally saw the SF thread :rofl: :rofl: those guys take stuff wayyyyyyy too seriously :rofl: :rofl: can't imagine they're like that in real life or with their wives cuz if so I feel bad for them :x :x

Like 1 helpful remark for 10 shots fired lmao

Last edited:

Aye fella, I wouldn't post in a thread like that due to them not being as sneaker culture based as NT. I expected NT to be more open but I got the stuck up response and moved on. Still think the foams fit is dope. You went there to test an "experiment", which I took as trolling and as did they. I mean what is there to test? Post your steezy fit like you do here and move on.

Aye fella, I wouldn't post in a thread like that due to them not being as sneaker culture based as NT. I expected NT to be more open but I got the stuck up response and moved on. Still think the foams fit is dope. You went there to test an "experiment", which I took as trolling and as did they. I mean what is there to test? Post your steezy fit like you do here and move on.

Alright fella, I find it funny how you went out your way to throw a shot or two there where you felt protected by the herd, it's all good fella, as I said earlier, no harm done.

Alright fella, I find it funny how you went out your way to throw a shot or two there where you felt protected by the herd, it's all good fella, as I said earlier, no harm done.
Never threw any shots fella, as I actually like a lot of the stuff you post. I made a slight joke at your lacing which I've done before so its nothing new. I got even less posts than you over there so I don't know what makes you think they would protect me. I go there once in a while to find stuff I missed out on or info on clothing or just to see different styles. Nothing more bro.

Last edited:
Man wear navy with the white shirt, but add a red tie with an American flag pin on your lapel
This for some reason reminded me of Dip Set :pimp:

Thread is moving at the speed of light the last 24 hours :lol:

Those posters are as opposite as you can get from NTers. They really critique everything, not to say that's good or bad. Things I'd never would think of, ie certain haircut to compliment the slope of the nose and cheek bone.

I posted a few pics in that thread before and got a lot of critiques to change up. I knew I wouldn't be happy making the change so I stopped posting pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom