Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Question for you guys since we are on the topic of SF and the fit K posted.

When is the appropriate time to use each knot?

I only learned to do the half really and have not ventured past that.
Depends on your shirt collar. Example, spread collar requires a bigger knot such as a Full Windsor.
Post pics fool!  Smh with your Lane Kiffin-esque half *** posting.  Adapt to the situation!!!!!

Trust me, I felt the same way when I first joined in 2006 I think, he is just a resident jerk that will tug on your strings til the sweater unravels. Just got to really ignore him and I think that is why some do suggest to lurk a bit before posting because of guys like that. There is also a resident dude that tales it was too far at times saying "did you get that shirt for 50% off, because if it me it would be 100% off". :lol: There are just weird characters there that you need to be somewhat be aware of or it;ll just creep you out or plain annoy you.

And come on man, on the interwebs, trolling as a joke is hard to decipher if serious or not. You know that it can easily be taken the wrong way.

Last edited:
Dahuhuhyah
mean.gif
mean.gif
Whats good bruh?

what did you expect, though? wasn't that the purpose of your experiment? :\

if anything your experiment showed that there were more dudes willing to constructively criticize your fit than dudes who were asshats.

nice fit, btw.

annnnd as i post this theyre going back in :lol:

Last edited:
Trying to side with the SF dudes by hating on KSteezy's lacing. Clearly we've all brought that up on here, why you trying to make them like you on there?

EDIT: I hope they like you and welcome you to their forum!
happy.gif
I never hated on his laces.

"I guess its his signature thing. Weird, but that's just how he seems to do it."

Where is the hate? I along with many others have said the same thing. Never be hating on Steezy

Trying to side with the SF dudes by hating on KSteezy's lacing. Clearly we've all brought that up on here, why you trying to make them like you on there?

EDIT: I hope they like you and welcome you to their forum! :D
I never hated on his laces.

"I guess its his signature thing. Weird, but that's just how he seems to do it."

Where is the hate? I along with many others have said the same thing. Never be hating on Steezy

"Don't mind the laces, hes mildly confused on how they work" -Dahuhuhyah

I hate the way ksteezy laces his shoes but I accept it as his style.

It's like when you're friend is dating a chick you think is wack but you can tell she makes him happy so you let him cook.

I pretty much wear a double four in hand exclusively. Same simple look as a four in hand but a bit fuller

It's like when you're friend is dating a chick you think is wack but you can tell she makes him happy so you let him cook.

Agreed, my main thing is that if you do it on here; whatever. But to mention it on that forum while everyone is bashing on ksteezy is just trying to fit in or be accepted by them.

Nah, we tell Steezy though and he just doesn't want to change, which really isn't a big deal but we just want to give him a hard time about it. :D

fella, is all good bro....i get it and no need for anyone to be offended, my lacing deserves all the jokes, i know it....it doesnt bother me, ive learned to accept it.

lulz @ dudes calling me a troll, i guess my fits there are the equivalent of Baboons foambz in here, the internet is a funny place...

lulz @ dudes calling me a troll, i guess my fits there are the equivalent of Baboons foambz in here, the internet is a funny place...
Now you know how it feels Fella. However at this point you are trolling because your starving for a reaction from them.

Last edited:
Now you know how it feels Fella. However at this point you are trolling because your starving for a reaction from them.

why are you the way you are?

slick edited the link to here :lol:

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom