Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Will be epic if he wears the Nas polo.

Someone take pics of the gathering, and post for us to see.

lol but I do really hope he joins us, I think it'd be a good opportunity for everyone to meet each other and hopefully smooth things over

RSVP'ed.

Long time lurker since Regular Ol Ty.

Always appreciated this thread. Looking forward.

O

Looking forward to meeting you.

Yep, E and myself will be snappin pics for the feds.

I might have a surprise for the whole team. No promises, but I'm working on it...
Hopefully stay tuned. :wink:

It will be a good surprise too!

question for you guys, thrifted a top coat a few weeks back can you tell by look if its meant to be worn over a jacket or in place of one?

How do you guys go about cleaning suede? Trying to clean some clark boots that have some water marks. My clarks are black if that matters.

Thanks

edit:jeez i never noticed how much longer my right leg is than my left, got a gangsta lean going

Last edited:

edit:jeez i never noticed how much longer my right leg is than my left, got a gangsta lean going
That's a topcoat. You can wear with our without a jacket underneath. I'd get the midsection tailored a tad though. Sleeves look fine

Ill be at the JW event. No pics please...unless I'm doing the whole "looking at my watch pretending I don't know I'm expecting a pic to be taken" thing.

Ill be at the JW event. No pics please...unless I'm doing the whole "looking at my watch pretending I don't know I'm expecting a pic to be taken" thing.
:lol: like i said, you do not need to be included. All I ask is for anyone who does show to be positive about the meet and show mutual respect. Not saying you will, but if anyone plans on showing up just to throw salt, it probably is best for you to stay at home.

To all that plan on coming through, PM me your number to find out the details.

Hope to see you there! Seriously...I do hope we see as many people there as possible, hopefully people are willing to actually meet people and get to know each other in person instead of the message board only.

I'm coming back from Cali Friday morning so I should be good for this.

Although pinoys disclaimer wasn't really necessary. Pick me up steezy. We can talk about how you should've handled things at SF.

I'm coming back from Cali Friday morning so I should be good for this.

Although pinoys disclaimer wasn't really necessary. Pick me up steezy. We can talk about how you should've handled things at SF.

Looking forward to seeing you honestly. Personally all I ask is for who ever shows up, from the regulars to the not regulars is to just come and enjoy each others company and that everyone gets to know each other in person versus a message board. Hopefully everyone leaves with a good impression of everyone and with a good time.

What part of Cali, Diego? My family is out there, hence the question.

I got fam in the LA area but this is a work trip so ill be around the Napa valley area.

Since its a Johnnie Walker event my company is more than likely involved with it.

Back
Top Bottom