Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Clogposites coming back, know you guys may hate foams, but these will be rocked casually idc idc

LL

Will be worn with fair isle sweater and army green chinos this fall/winter. OOH KILL EM!

Can anyone suggest some good quality causal dress pants?

I went to the Ralph Lauren polo store and they were priced around 350 :x, little out of my budget.

Can anyone suggest some good quality causal dress pants?

I went to the Ralph Lauren polo store and they were priced around 350 :x, little out of my budget.
What's a casual dress pants? Casual would be chinos and not dress pants.

Fellas,

I placed an order for some AE boots back during their clearance sale, and they ended up being sold out.

Got a 10% off code as a peace offering, but I won't be using it. It's unique, expires 10/15 and is stackable with their current "sale".

If anyone wants it, shoot me a PM.

And I thought Stern was bad with the nba :lol:

I was talking to A about an Inception style picture. If I go to NYC, I can be taking a picture of him, and K can be taking a picture of me takin a picture of A, Serg can be taking a picture of K taking a picture of me taking a picture of A and lastly, A can be taking a picture of Serg taking a picture of K taking a picture of me taking a picture of him.

:pimp: timeless pic.

I was talking to A about an Inception style picture. If I go to NYC, I can be taking a picture of him, and K can be taking a picture of me takin a picture of A, Serg can be taking a picture of K taking a picture of me taking a picture of A and lastly, A can be taking a picture of Serg taking a picture of K taking a picture of me taking a picture of him.

Very cool.

Light jeans are fine for the winter, but yeah, definitely not those. They look like a drunken arts & crafts project that involved H&M denim and a gallon of bleach.

Last edited:

I'm going to go to sleep so I can try and make sense of this lol

And I thought Stern was bad with the nba
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
timeless pic.
Not a single gorillapod was mounted on that day.

Back
Top Bottom