Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Try the 510 Levi's Commuter. I have heard good things, yet to try em out myself. They are like $88

Last edited:
Random question, who prefers their jeans with a button fly rather than a zip fly? I am starting to only buy button flys...yes it a small detail, but lol i was thinking about it since i am looking to purchase some jeans...

preferably black coated skinny jeans..nothing over 150..any suggestions?

Random question, who prefers their jeans with a button fly rather than a zip fly? I am starting to only buy button flys...yes it a small detail, but lol i was thinking about it since i am looking to purchase some jeans...

preferably black coated skinny jeans..nothing over 150..any suggestions?
Black Powder Stretch from Naked and Famous is nice but has a zip so probably won't work for you.

I like both. Downfall of button is if yours is broken and no local tailor has the means to repair, you'll need to send in for repair.

I prefer a button fly, but the black stretch N&F is without a doubt my favourite pair of jeans and dare I say pants period. I paid $140 for them and if N&F decided to raise the price to $280, I would still say they are worth it (and truthfully speaking, I hate N&F overall). The cut, sheen, etc are just perfect.

:smokin

Anyone have experience with the Banana Republic trenchcoat? Works out to under $200 with their 35% off. Way better than the $1,000 I was planning on spending on a Burberry (yes I know you can't compare the two).

That Flyknit/Suit fit
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Awesome feature Elkin!
which flyknits are these?

picked up some chinos from lands end canvas...was pleasantly surprised by how the pants feel. much thicker than normal chinos, and stiff when wearing them. guess i got to break them in. seem like good pants for the cold since they are thicker. 

edit - upon further review i cant keep them they are a bit too tight in the thighs region and are a really low rise...material felt great though 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with the Banana Republic trenchcoat? Works out to under $200 with their 35% off. Way better than the $1,000 I was planning on spending on a Burberry (yes I know you can't compare the two).
I got a peacoat hybrid years ago and I like it. For around $100 that I paid I cannot complain, I cannot.

Need some opinions ...  

I have this suit and Im wearing it to a wedding in a few weeks.  Not wearing the vest with it.

Need help picking a shoe, I want to wear brown wingtips. 

Was leaning towards these Johnston & Murphy Shoes

OR

These Alfani shoes in Cognac

I think you should've sized up steamin.
Honestly though, with your build, if that's the ludlow, I don't think that cut works well for your frame. Being that you have such a large football player stature, going MTM may be a better option over off the rack.

Yeah I have Issues with my cutting and bulking phases I can move from 240 to 225 in a matter of weeks. Right now Im heavy so i gave it a shot, I agree with the MTM comment problem is I live in Central Louisiana so my options are bleak. Since we're on the subject is there anything I can do to save it or is it box it up time? Its a 46L by the way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom