Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Ended up copping the BR trench. With the 40% off, it worked out to under $200. Unfortunately for me, I made the mistake of buying a Burberry trench back in May (which I returned), so I know what a high quality trenchcoat is supposed to wear like and feel like, but I've heard great things about the BR piece and even if it requires a bit of tailoring I'm okay with that. Kind've annoying how it's a web-only piece but whatever. Hoping for a fit similar to these:

Also copped a Sterlingwear peacoat for under $200 and the second that comes in it's going straight to the tailor. Just waiting on my TOJ and I'm hoping the Supreme x North Face collab is halfway decent and then I'm done for outerwear for a while.

I have been searching for Quite a while but with no luck.Does anybody know where I can get a Nice slim Fit Darker Blue denim Jacket With a longer length from shoulder to bottom. I Know RRL has some really nice denim jacket but they are cut way too short on me. I'm 6'3 185, I have a tall slim Build. My spending limit is 350. Or is there any companies that do MTM denim jackets? Thanks in advance.

Good pick up but they are out of season. They seem to be canvas. I would have still copped for 10 bucks though. Thrift much?

I prefer a button fly, but the black stretch N&F is without a doubt my favourite pair of jeans and dare I say pants period. I paid $140 for them and if N&F decided to raise the price to $280, I would still say they are worth it (and truthfully speaking, I hate N&F overall). The cut, sheen, etc are just perfect.

:smokin

Does this only come in the Skinny Guy fit?

I'm a Weird Guy body. :lol:

I passed on them, they were way to long. I copped some penny loafers for the same price. I'll post pics when I get back home.

Yep. Try the AE Dalton's or go to the Allen Edmond website and look at any shoe that interest you and contact the factory store for a nice pair of seconds in that style.
I cant seem to find the link or number for the AE factory store. Can someone help?

Dressing Better folks
Alright, so I tried the method in this video real quickly and I got this

Sorry about the mess and the wrinkly pants i was in a rush. It does have some promise, I think if I tweak it a little bit more it could be perfect. So far so good, though.

Sorry for the corny instagram pic, it was the only one I had- but what do yall think of the way I rocked these flyknits casually- with some River Island Joggers and a J-crew short sleeve shirt? 
Ksteezy would approve.

Sorry for the corny instagram pic, it was the only one I had- but what do yall think of the way I rocked these flyknits casually- with some River Island Joggers and a J-crew short sleeve shirt? 
Ksteezy would approve.

I rock my Roshes with something like that.

I don't approve just because I don't have the multicolor Racers and you do. :tongue: :lol:

I rock my Roshes with something like that.

I don't approve just because I don't have the multicolor Racers and you do. :tongue: :lol:
Lol. Those are gym shoes! I still have the wolf gray on deck when the multi is shot down in several months.

I like it, but the pants look a bit big. The rise seems a bit too high but it could just be the picture.

glad to see some new faces in here!....solid fits!

copped an hm cheap corduroy suit :kanyeshrug

Fogo. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom