Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Only complaint is 2 of the featured "sneakers" were high priced luxury kicks, however thats what that fella seems to wear so I guess its ok. Love the flyknits though

Last edited:
Where's the Love for Varsity Jackets it's becoming a trend again
glasses.gif
It never left bruh

The authority this dude seems to feel baffles me. It is HIS feature.
Please read fella. I liked the featured, just pointed out something. Like Steezy said, it was a 3 fit feature so it wasn't expanded on as much as possible, but he has said in the past he'd like to write more about it so I look forward to that. No shade, no hate bruhs.

Last edited:
FlyerThanDelta look back like 4 pages bro the varsity has def gotten its love in here already.

Still wanna know more bout the zara jacket but I don't wanna respark last weeks war.

Meet Jack Erwin: Designer Dress Shoes for $200

Jack-Erwin-Opener-635.jpg

It's understood that necessity is the mother of invention and in the case of footwear brand Jack Erwin, co-founder Ariel Nelson's search for smart, well-made dress shoes under the $400 mark proved the catalyst for his and partner Lane Gerson's new online venture. By cutting out some of the costly middle men (store space, staff, and standard industry retail markups) that drive up the price of those handsome soles you see on shop shelves, and even in the pages of this magazine, Nelson and Gerson can offer high-end, handcrafted styles for a fraction of the cost. The result is a tightly edited lineup the duo launches today that makes you reconsider the type of footwear two Benjamins can get you.

Jack Erwin's initial collection is comprised of five styles, each in two colors (black and a selected shade of brown), and a quick scroll through checks off every box in a guy's must-have shoe wardrobe, including a rakish wingtip and long-vamped loafer mixed in with more exotic fare like a single monk strap or off-the-runway wrap-buckle ankle boot. The footwear's silhouettes come more tapered than you might be used to seeing at this price point, meaning the shoes are more aesthetically aligned with some of the sleek footwear coming out of European houses than mass market American ones. Good design aside, it's due to Blake construction, a technique that secures the sole, the upper, and the insole together with a single stitch, meaning a stitch-free outsole cuts a cleaner line. The resoleable shoes are each crafted from high quality top grain leather, with padded and leather lined insoles, and sit atop a comfortable stacked heels that can handle heavy wear pounding the pavement, whether it's literal concrete or greige office carpets. Then again, at these prices (and with free shipping to boot), you can buy one for each terrain.

Jack-Erwin-adam-wingtip-635.jpg

Jack-Erwin-jack-monk-635.jpg

Jack-Erwin-joe-cap-toe-635.jpg

Jack-Erwin-abe-loafer-635.jpg

Jack-Erwin-Ike-boot-635.jpg

I saw a guy at the mall in a suit jacket, t shirt, rolled up cargo chinos with Kobe 8 yesterday. It looks alright surprisingly. First thought was Elkin :lol:

The strap on those Erwin monks looks....weird

Everything else looks very nice though, price included. Just hope the craftsmanship is up to par.

Daltons back on sale for my mans that was looking a couple days ago. My bro just ordered a pair for around 210 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom