Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So I went to a vintage store, and it had a pretty cool leather jacket that fit really well in the shoulders, but was super loose in the midsection and arms. So I bought it on a whim, and come to find out, my tailor can work with leather. She did an awesome job for $24! And the jacket only cost $25, so It was a steal for a genuine leather jacket! 

^classic. i got 29x32 for classic since it was the smallest size they had (still too big though). the slim fit pants were all 34+ i think.

Yea, at the time I placed my order luckily 32 slim was still available, may have sold out shortly thereafter though.

A,

I'm hitting Franco's early Saturday morning, gonna be there when he opens at 8:30 to pickup. Driving up to Boston right after, got tickets for the Sox game 2 at Fenway :smokin

Lives in NJ. Works in NY. Drives to boston for sporting event. :x

I am disappoint.

But cereal, hit me up. I'll be at my school 2 min down the road. If I catch you I catch you.

I am disappoint.

But cereal, hit me up. I'll be at my school 2 min down the road. If I catch you I catch you.
How many miles is your drive to work?

I used to sit thru horrible traffic at my former place. A normal 30 min drive was nearly 2 hours with LA traffic.

I am disappoint.

How many miles is your drive to work?

I used to sit thru horrible traffic at my former place. A normal 30 min drive was nearly 2 hours with LA traffic.
Work is 45 miles away. Takes an hour there and an hour 15 back with traffic (if lucky).
Old school is 20 min away from my house and in the same direction as heading out to work. I tend to stay with my girl 1-2 nights a week for a somewhat shorter commute.

That was a pretty nice feature man. Not an advocate of sneakers with a suit. But it showcases your personal taste which is the most important thing when it comes to style

Great article and pics.

Nowadays I’m a 31 year old wedding photographer and no longer dress like I did back in the 90′s. My wardrobe has matured over the years but my love for kicks has remained – and I still wear them 90% of the time. I believe that in order to be dapper you don’t have to throw away (or sell) your kicks to stock-up on shoes, you just have to update the way you wear them.”

Truth right here. Folks outside of the thread think we threw all our kicks away and are just rocking wingtips. :lol:

Yeah bruhs, I try to remain true to my roots regardless of how my style grows...NEVER giving up my love for kicks....lol

Great article and pics.

Nowadays I’m a 31 year old wedding photographer and no longer dress like I did back in the 90′s. My wardrobe has matured over the years but my love for kicks has remained – and I still wear them 90% of the time. I believe that in order to be dapper you don’t have to throw away (or sell) your kicks to stock-up on shoes, you just have to update the way you wear them.”

Truth right here. Folks outside of the thread think we threw all our kicks away and are just rocking wingtips. :lol:

We also exclusively listen to classical music

I love the fact that you mentioned how sneakers and fashion have changed your life. I feel the same way, even as I move futher away from the typical sneakerhead "scene" I find that many of my influences and outlooks on life derive from my involvment in this culture. Niketalk alone has put me on to so many different things I'm forever grateful that I developed this passion at an early age I truly feel blessed.

Serg I'm def at around 50 pairs of sneakers. I will admit I had to downsize a lot just because I had way too many at one point but I don't think I will ever be 100% outta sneaker culture. I actually just copped 2 great pairs of Vans from that sale of Kith this weekend (Steezy actually put me on Kith which is now my probably my favorite sneaker store blog, thanks again NT)

Serg I'm def at around 50 pairs of sneakers. I will admit I had to downsize a lot just because I had way too many at one point but I don't think I will ever be 100% outta sneaker culture. I actually just copped 2 great pairs of Vans from that sale of Kith this weekend (Steezy actually put me on Kith which is now my probably my favorite sneaker store blog, thanks again NT)

I'm down from 100-110 pairs at one point. Almost all my sneakers in LA are gone (sold) but I have kept my favorite ones and a couple of PEs.

I'm down from 100-110 pairs at one point. Almost all my sneakers in LA are gone (sold) but I have kept my favorite ones and a couple of PEs.

Back
Top Bottom