Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^Thanks and the Zara jacket is 10X better IMO. I'm interested in copping it did you buy in store or online?

Can anyone identify these, by chance?

Zara is practically the SLP rip-off.

I know Zara isn't even faux leather, it is like coated cotton or something, are GAPs sleeves real or faux or also some coated material?

Zara is practically the SLP rip-off.

I know Zara isn't even faux leather, it is like coated cotton or something, are GAPs sleeves real or faux or also some coated material?

shhhh they get mad when you talk bad about that jacket. cotton would be a step up on those sleeves. they are polyurethane lol

shhhh they get mad when you talk bad about that jacket. cotton would be a step up on those sleeves. they are polyurethane lol

What's all the bad press with this Zara jacket? What is so bad about the sleeves? Honestly for the price I can't see why anyone would complain, you know exactly what your getting in terms of bang for your buck.

Has anybody checked out Old Navy Slim Fit Jeans. I'm interested in the khaki color one...

I have a pair myself from a while back. I like the fit personally, but they ran a little big for me.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Heres comparison pics of the ZARA and GAP varsity jackets:

GAP 

ZARA

I'm also wearing the GQ x Gap Baldwin Jeans.

I would recommend sizing up on both jackets ESPECIALLY the Gap one. Those fit so small on the back.

As far as quality, Gap has great materials and the buffalo leather is from Italy.

In terms of asthetics, I gotta go with Zara.

I'm about to return the Gap one and size up on the Zara today.
What size is the GAP one?

Heres comparison pics of the ZARA and GAP varsity jackets:

GAP 

ZARA

I'm also wearing the GQ x Gap Baldwin Jeans.

I would recommend sizing up on both jackets ESPECIALLY the Gap one. Those fit so small on the back.

As far as quality, Gap has great materials and the buffalo leather is from Italy.

In terms of asthetics, I gotta go with Zara.

I'm about to return the Gap one and size up on the Zara today.
What size is the GAP one?

5'6 150

I'm wearing a SMALL in GAP

and

MEDIUM in ZARA

go one size up from normal with Gap and two sizes up from normal with Zara
Reading is essential 
wink.gif

Anyone know where I can cop either a blackwatch jacket or trousers? Trousers are preferred. Thanks

Anyone know where I can cop either a blackwatch jacket or trousers? Trousers are preferred. Thanks
Like the homie posted, Epaulet has them. I also got a pair from J. Crew outlet months ago. Spent $30 on it and $60 to alter :lol: I got it because the pattern is more vibrant than Epaulet's.

Back
Top Bottom