Does Your Money Affect Your Emotions?

I'm no good with money.

Today, I thought I had 238 bucks to just throw around, and I'm gettin ready to drop half of it on my sisters for christmas.

Order the stuff online, and the checkout won't go through.

Turns out I have 60 bucks to my name right now.

I went from feeling like a great person to feelin like a complete bum. @!#$ is depressing.

Like, I'll get paid again next week but right now I feel like the guy who has to come home on christmas eve with no presents for their kids.

My soul is burnin slow right now.

Then a broad texts me. Ain't talk to her since the summer. Things are lookin up. Then bam, one of those "prob getting her back blown out right now" mid-convo stops. So now I'm back to thinking about how broke I am.

I'm not broke by any means, but jeez. OK i'm not gonna front for NT I am broke by just about all means.

I'm rambling at this point, but whenever I'm broke I feel really down, and I don't feel good again until I get money.

Should it be that way? Should I only feel good when I have some bread on me? How do people feel good about themselves when they're broke? I've always wondered that.

I'm no good with money.

Today, I thought I had 238 bucks to just throw around, and I'm gettin ready to drop half of it on my sisters for christmas.

I went from feeling like a great person to feelin like a complete bum. @!#$ is depressing.

Like, I'll get paid again next week but right now I feel like the guy who has to come home on christmas eve with no presents for their kids.

Then a broad texts me. Ain't talk to her since the summer. Things are lookin up. Then bam, one of those "prob getting her back blown out right now" mid-convo stops. So now I'm back to thinking about how broke I am.

I'm not broke by any means, but jeez. OK i'm not gonna front for NT I am broke by just about all means.

I'm rambling at this point, but whenever I'm broke I feel really down, and I don't feel good again until I get money.

Should it be that way? Should I only feel good when I have some bread on me? How do people feel good about themselves when they're broke? I've always wondered that.

Everything affects my emotions. Im emotionally unstable

Ironically, Ive felt better now in my days of brokeness, as opposed to my "employed" days.

Go figure

Everything affects my emotions. Im emotionally unstable

Ironically, Ive felt better now in my days of brokeness, as opposed to my "employed" days.

Go figure

Not only does it affect my emotions, it affects my dreams with the things on my wishlist, and relationship with girlfriend with the lack of time spent going to dates.
30t6p3b.gif

Not only does it affect my emotions, it affects my dreams with the things on my wishlist, and relationship with girlfriend with the lack of time spent going to dates.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm no good with money.

Like,I'll get paid again next week but right now I feel like the guy who hasto come home on christmas eve with no presents for their kids.

Thena broad texts me. Ain't talk to her since the summer. Things are lookinup. Then bam, one of those "prob getting her back blown out right now"mid-convo stops. So now I'm back to thinking about how broke I am.

Shouldit be that way? Should I only feel good when I have some bread on me?How do people feel good about themselves when they're broke? I'vealways wondered that.

You not the only 1 bruh...Went xmas shoppin n spend 500+ on gifts for the fam..onli hav abt $13 in my checking and havent had a job in a min..

I'm no good with money.

Like,I'll get paid again next week but right now I feel like the guy who hasto come home on christmas eve with no presents for their kids.

Thena broad texts me. Ain't talk to her since the summer. Things are lookinup. Then bam, one of those "prob getting her back blown out right now"mid-convo stops. So now I'm back to thinking about how broke I am.

Shouldit be that way? Should I only feel good when I have some bread on me?How do people feel good about themselves when they're broke? I'vealways wondered that.

You not the only 1 bruh...Went xmas shoppin n spend 500+ on gifts for the fam..onli hav abt $13 in my checking and havent had a job in a min..

Well yeah. Like on payday I be hyper, loving the smell of fresh air, and cheese at everyone, then about a week and 5 days later, I be trippin & unsociable lol

Well yeah. Like on payday I be hyper, loving the smell of fresh air, and cheese at everyone, then about a week and 5 days later, I be trippin & unsociable lol

somewhat....

hell i just learned the value of a dollar, copping those new sneakers just to be flat out broke isn't hot anymore to me......so now i'd stack up before i do such foolishness.

somewhat....

hell i just learned the value of a dollar, copping those new sneakers just to be flat out broke isn't hot anymore to me......so now i'd stack up before i do such foolishness.

Back
Top Bottom