Does Your Money Affect Your Emotions?

"Who knew i was happier being piss poor"

"Who knew those comma's meant you could lose your common sense"

Money will change you

My mom just got a law suit settlement check for about 5k. We are a month behind on the mortgage and she is in menopause. She has been the most unbearable person to be around for almost a year.

She took me out to outback steak house last night. Since she got that check she has done a complete 180. I haven't got xmas presents since i was about 10. We always have struggled so its not really a big deal. This year she is all "what shoes do you want!!"

I wish the world didn't work this way. I personally just pay my bills an try to make my self happy regardless of my cashflow. It makes for a better life imo

Money will change you

My mom just got a law suit settlement check for about 5k. We are a month behind on the mortgage and she is in menopause. She has been the most unbearable person to be around for almost a year.

She took me out to outback steak house last night. Since she got that check she has done a complete 180. I haven't got xmas presents since i was about 10. We always have struggled so its not really a big deal. This year she is all "what shoes do you want!!"

I wish the world didn't work this way. I personally just pay my bills an try to make my self happy regardless of my cashflow. It makes for a better life imo

...money affects me only if I need it for my family and I don't have it...I'll be looney...other than that it doesn't bother me...

...my partner with a MBA told me...it doesn't matter how much u make...it matters what u do with it...so I watch what I spend my cash on...NO MORE SPLURGIN...

...money management...fml...

...money affects me only if I need it for my family and I don't have it...I'll be looney...other than that it doesn't bother me...

...my partner with a MBA told me...it doesn't matter how much u make...it matters what u do with it...so I watch what I spend my cash on...NO MORE SPLURGIN...

...money management...fml...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Money will change you

eek.gif
 My mother just got a settlement check too.... SAME situation.....

She has been disabled since I was about 7 years old so coming up I had to help her out with bills and stuff....

She was always down and depressed all the time...

Now she got this money she been running around like shes on top of the world....

I can't remember the last time I got a christmas present from her....

She just copped me a 40in samsung and a PS3...

Money will change you

eek.gif

She has been disabled since I was about 7 years old so coming up I had to help her out with bills and stuff....

Now she got this money she been running around like shes on top of the world....

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Money will change you

eek.gif

frown.gif
 my mom's currently involved in one  

Money will change you

eek.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

"

frown.gif

What kind of case is it?

Feel free to PM me...

My mother has been on Workers Comp and Disability since I was 7 and I'm 24 now...

So I'm pretty fimiliar with how things work....

Plus you in the DMV too....

Originally Posted by Retro23J

"

frown.gif

What kind of case is it?

Feel free to PM me...

My mother has been on Workers Comp and Disability since I was 7 and I'm 24 now...

So I'm pretty fimiliar with how things work....

Plus you in the DMV too....

Money affects my emotions more than anything else if im honest,

The thought of losing it, trying to obtain it, knowing that having it gives me options, worrying/hearing about my parents financial situations, trying to save up as much as possible but then being a slave to consummerism (has anyone realised as you get older it becomes much more difficult to save, not just cos of bills etc, but general life!) and hating myself when i have to 'dip' in to my savings...

Money affects my emotions more than anything else if im honest,

The thought of losing it, trying to obtain it, knowing that having it gives me options, worrying/hearing about my parents financial situations, trying to save up as much as possible but then being a slave to consummerism (has anyone realised as you get older it becomes much more difficult to save, not just cos of bills etc, but general life!) and hating myself when i have to 'dip' in to my savings...

when i have money im happy, when i see money, i get happy, when i look at my bank account and dont see much in there i get sad

when i have money im happy, when i see money, i get happy, when i look at my bank account and dont see much in there i get sad

Back
Top Bottom