Does Your Money Affect Your Emotions?

Money for the most part makes me happy, like wiz said, got no money? get some!

One time a girl came in my life and money didn't make my happy anymore. but then i came to my senses and now it does again : )

oh and when im broke. i just remember that theres more money coming my way and get happy again

Money for the most part makes me happy, like wiz said, got no money? get some!

One time a girl came in my life and money didn't make my happy anymore. but then i came to my senses and now it does again : )

oh and when im broke. i just remember that theres more money coming my way and get happy again

Yup..you can definitely tell if I have cash..by my emotions. .and quite honestly. .you can tell if I'm broke..by the tone of my voice

Yup..you can definitely tell if I have cash..by my emotions. .and quite honestly. .you can tell if I'm broke..by the tone of my voice

mo money mo problems when i get it imma pile it up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hel yeah it affects.. i could go for having 60$ in my account right now. lol

Need to get on my grind ASAP. I went almost this whole year without having a job.. luckily i got one lined up now.. 2011 might be promising.

hel yeah it affects.. i could go for having 60$ in my account right now. lol

Need to get on my grind ASAP. I went almost this whole year without having a job.. luckily i got one lined up now.. 2011 might be promising.

"to tell the truth i hope money can change me, because i'm tired of being hungry and angry"

not that extreme, i'm always straight but the more money i have the happier i am.

"to tell the truth i hope money can change me, because i'm tired of being hungry and angry"

not that extreme, i'm always straight but the more money i have the happier i am.

Not drastically, but money does affect my emotions to a certain extent...

Money just serves as relief to me, thats mostly it...

I know for sure, it seemed like I was much more happier / humble when I was broke...

People rely on money so much because they never make the right choices when the have it, or even BEFORE they have it... and I learned that while I was broke...

I know for sure, it seemed like I was much more happier / humble when I was broke...

Not drastically, but money does affect my emotions to a certain extent...

Money just serves as relief to me, thats mostly it...

People rely on money so much because they never make the right choices when the have it, or even BEFORE they have it... and I learned that while I was broke...

Back
Top Bottom