Does Your Money Affect Your Emotions?

Originally Posted by Retro23J
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I'm no good with money.

Today, I thought I had 238 bucks to just throw around, and I'm gettin ready to drop half of it on my sisters for christmas.

Order the stuff online, and the checkout won't go through.

Turns out I have 60 bucks to my name right now.

I went from feeling like a great person to feelin like a complete bum. @!#$ is depressing.

Like,I'll get paid again next week but right now I feel like the guy who hasto come home on christmas eve with no presents for their kids.

My soul is burnin slow right now.

Thena broad texts me. Ain't talk to her since the summer. Things are lookinup. Then bam, one of those "prob getting her back blown out right now"mid-convo stops. So now I'm back to thinking about how broke I am.

I'm not broke by any means, but jeez. OK i'm not gonna front for NT I am broke by just about all means.

I'm rambling at this point, but whenever I'm broke I feel really down, and I don't feel good again until I get money.

Shouldit be that way? Should I only feel good when I have some bread on me?How do people feel good about themselves when they're broke? I'vealways wondered that.
tired.gif
 I'm almost in the same boat 

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I'm no good with money.

Today, I thought I had 238 bucks to just throw around, and I'm gettin ready to drop half of it on my sisters for christmas.

Order the stuff online, and the checkout won't go through.

Turns out I have 60 bucks to my name right now.

I went from feeling like a great person to feelin like a complete bum. @!#$ is depressing.

Like,I'll get paid again next week but right now I feel like the guy who hasto come home on christmas eve with no presents for their kids.

My soul is burnin slow right now.

Thena broad texts me. Ain't talk to her since the summer. Things are lookinup. Then bam, one of those "prob getting her back blown out right now"mid-convo stops. So now I'm back to thinking about how broke I am.

I'm not broke by any means, but jeez. OK i'm not gonna front for NT I am broke by just about all means.

I'm rambling at this point, but whenever I'm broke I feel really down, and I don't feel good again until I get money.

Shouldit be that way? Should I only feel good when I have some bread on me?How do people feel good about themselves when they're broke? I'vealways wondered that.
tired.gif
 I'm almost in the same boat 

Definitely affects me. Way more than anything else (females too but not nearly as much, MOB) I've never been this broke & unsure about the future, got me feeling really down in my life. There's others in much worse shape than I and I try to remind myself of all the blessings I have but still can't help feeling down. Only thing that seems to help is chillin with friends and burning some fine, but that costs money too..gotta stop so i can continue this postgrad job search and quit my deadend job but Mary is really what keeps me from going nuts smh..

Definitely affects me. Way more than anything else (females too but not nearly as much, MOB) I've never been this broke & unsure about the future, got me feeling really down in my life. There's others in much worse shape than I and I try to remind myself of all the blessings I have but still can't help feeling down. Only thing that seems to help is chillin with friends and burning some fine, but that costs money too..gotta stop so i can continue this postgrad job search and quit my deadend job but Mary is really what keeps me from going nuts smh..

It affects me in a huge way. I feel like such a bum if I don't have money. At least have $20 bucks on you at all times. I feel like I have no money right now in my bank account and I feel so bummed out about that.

Way too much Christmas gifts to buy.

It affects me in a huge way. I feel like such a bum if I don't have money. At least have $20 bucks on you at all times. I feel like I have no money right now in my bank account and I feel so bummed out about that.

Way too much Christmas gifts to buy.

Hell yea it does man.. I have to pay bills this week and my mom recently called me that she needed money since shes unemployed, and thats gonna leave me broke for another 2 weeks and Im leaving to NYC for christmas, life sucks!

Hell yea it does man.. I have to pay bills this week and my mom recently called me that she needed money since shes unemployed, and thats gonna leave me broke for another 2 weeks and Im leaving to NYC for christmas, life sucks!

I made a ##$ post aout being down whwn I dropped bellow 3k............ I really feel bad for anyone over 18 with > 1,000 in the bank...... thats just sad.

I made a ##$ post aout being down whwn I dropped bellow 3k............ I really feel bad for anyone over 18 with > 1,000 in the bank...... thats just sad.

Back
Top Bottom