does the report button even work? how useful is it?

smh.gif

i have never, and will never use the report button. It isnt that serious to me.

OP look like he bout to go tell on somebody right now...

Dude prolly call neighborhood watch on his own mama...

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Nah, they really don't seem to pay attention to those "reports." An Admin told me himself.
that's not true...the reports are indeed looked at....what I did say was that for a quicker response...to send PMs

Originally Posted by I R Andre

I only report people I wanna see get banned. I remember when I reported Nike Star Jay for flaming and he got banned and I lol'd.
cf725f2462789685b5af4f7448275a2a09391ff.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Nah, they really don't seem to pay attention to those "reports." An Admin told me himself.
that's not true...the reports are indeed looked at....what I did say was that for a quicker response...to send PMs

- damn. and i was expecting a mod to chime in and explain why that thread was left open for so long
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

stop-snitching.jpg
Eh, this isn't some code of the streets/lame rap lyric. If there's something offensive and/or insulting being posted it should getreported.

seriously. why was that big forehead thread open for an entire day when there was pron in it.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

seriously. why was that big forehead thread open for an entire day when there was pron in it.
I went into the thread when it only had 2 pages..
didn't see anything of interest...and bounced...

didn't bother to open it up until I received PM this morning

Originally Posted by ericberry14

tired.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

I only report people I wanna see get banned. I remember when I reported Nike Star Jay for flaming and he got banned and I lol'd.

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

were you like this?

Yea you were wern't you?

Back
Top Bottom