Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

Homeboy 1: You mean we could've had two beds all this time? did you know that when you booked?
Homeboy 2: Oh I been knew that. *cuddles closer.

Some of you dudes act way too masculine for your own good. If it came down to it I'm laying own my side facing the opposite way.

Assuming some of y'all played sports in high school, did you guys wait til everyone was done taking a shower to take yours?

ran into this issue when ive used airbnb i usually just take took the floor

i often roll out of bed anyway and wake up on the floor

Nah, I took my showers at home.

Y'all can trick on hos with liquor that costs more than a room for three nights, but can't get your own bed :lol:

Last edited:
This thread will spawn the "if you share a bed with your homeboy while trying to save cost on a trip and you end up cuddling, is it of the homosexual nature" thread

I don't know man, I usually don't sleep like a corpse, I move around and I'm used to sleeping with a woman every night, sharing a bed with my boy might be too risky, in my sleep I might feel like I'm in bed with my woman and wrap my legs around my dude and what if he likes it :nerd:

Some of you are so ******g weak. I think you guys are afraid if you sleep on a bed with another dude you won't be able to suppress your true urges.

Some of you are so ******g weak. I think you guys are afraid if you sleep on a bed with another dude you won't be able to suppress your true urges.

:lol: Right. If I'm dropping $2k on a three day/night trip to Vegas, not to mention a couple more bachelor parties that season AND three plus out of state weddings, best believe I'm saving a few hundred here and there by going three or four to a room at the bach parties.

Last edited:
Homeboy 1: You mean we could've had two beds all this time? did you know that when you booked?
Homeboy 2: Oh I been knew that. *cuddles closer.
laugh.gif
 Exactly "...I thought this is what you wanted, bro?"
Some of you dudes act way too masculine for your own good. If it came down to it I'm laying own my side facing the opposite way.

Assuming some of y'all played sports in high school, did you guys wait til everyone was done taking a shower to take yours?
I'm not acting, sure I've slept in the bed with my boys before, as kids, maybe even as teens a few times, I remember girls being in the bed with us. But as a grown man, it's not normal. Anything sexual with another man in the room isn't normal behavior I'd say past 18-19 or first year of college (trains, orgies etc). 
You're absolutely right about that. Which is the urge to ask him is he gay and why the **** he wants to lay next to me when there's an empty couch over there. 
laugh.gif

^ :lol: of course MF'ers are taking the couch prior to doubling up in bed! That's common sense in these situations.

I'm just saying, no one is mentioning yambs?  Dudes are in here passionately debating making enough room on the full size bed for their homies. My mind just doesn't operate on that level of reasoning. We're already scheming on who get's the floor or the couch, maybe over a friendly bet on who can pull a female out on the town, might have a drunken race or arm wrestle, might even wrestle each other (in front of others) for rights to the bed.

But dude, my mind can't even begin to entertain any reasoning on why my grown *** friend NEEDS to sleep in the bed with me. Serious 
laugh.gif

Just the thought of it, on a full size bed ... "Hey bro, want some of this blanket?" 
laugh.gif

I am not broke by any means but I don't mind sharing a bed with my boys if:

1) Dude isn't a known groper.

2) Dude doesn't snore..

3) Dude weighs less than 200 lbs.

We usually do 4 heads to a double queen room. 2 dudes per bed. 

I like to travel A LOT. If I can save 50% on a hotel, I literally save $1000's of dollar a year throughout the multiple trips I go on a year with my boys.

Now if one of us hook up with a girl that night, the group accepts the fact that we must stay out of the room until homie is done with her. After that she is getting the cab treatment back to her hotel. Now if she is better than your average one night stand and I or one of my boys actually like her, at that point dude will go out and get his own hotel room. At that point the return on investment is clear. 

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with sex, more to do with personal and intimate space two dudes have no business sharing specially if a double bed comes at no cost, there is a couch in the room, or at least a recliner.

Serious question

When you're on a road trip or any sort of trip that requires motel/hotel with some good friends of yours. In order to save costs, is it okay in your mind to share a bed with ya boy for the night.
??? 

I don't know my homies and I shared rooms all the time, but requested a room with a couch or asked for a cot, worst came to worst one slept on the floor ...the bed was reserved for whoever got lucky with out of town road trip yambs, or decided to go to bed earlier.

The thought of grabbing a room with a couch or cot NEVER even crossed your mind? 

View media item 552061
It's okay though if you are, we live in progressive times, NT wont judge you 
laugh.gif
The real tragedy here is the **** you had to Google to find that picture in the spoiler.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom