Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

Ima grown *** black man. I'm not sharing a bed with da homies.

So being black makes you less likely to share a bed? What's the point of stating your race...seriously curious.

I could say, Ima grown***azn man. I'm sharing a bed with da friends..and retiring at 40 due to better money management skillz.

Happens at bachelor parties when we're saving on hotel rooms in favor of spending that extra ~$200 per head on strippers, clubs, or whatever. I ain't there to sleep in the first place and chances are I end up in some shorty's room, but if not, oh well.

4 cats to a two queen bed room. Nothing 'mo about it, unless ya do 'mo sht.

Y'all know you can get 1 hotel room with 2 beds in it right, typically at no extra charge.

Extra covers + pillows good ole pallet

Last edited:
Ima grown *** black man. I'm not sharing a bed with da homies.

So being black makes you less likely to share a bed? What's the point of stating your race...seriously curious.

I could say, Ima grown***azn man. I'm sharing a bed with da friends..and retiring at 40 due to better money management skillz.

Go find something better to do with your time.

But nah, we'll share rooms but the sleeping spot isn't. If the douche who ordered the room didn't get two beds then it's first come first serve for the bed. Everybody else is chair, floor wherever. And chicks will be ten to a room half naked all on one bed like it's nothing, they don't count in this convo.

Something always gets called homophobia on NT. I need my space. Get the cot from housekeeping.

What hole in the wall hotels are yall staying in that doesn't have the option of double beds and/or at least a roll out you can get bought up to your room by housekeeping? Whatever the case, as soon as you get your reservation confirmed, call the front desk and make sure they got you a double instead of a 1 king size bed room and you won't have to be in their spooning with the homies

Last edited:
If you are a grown man who lives in a first world country, you should have your own bed.
This.
fixed
Fair enough.:lol:

Something always gets called homophobia on NT. I need my space. Get the cot from housekeeping.
Exactly. Its not even about homophobia. The hell I look like sharing a bed with a man on vacation? It's a vacation. I'm not sharing anything. It's about comfort.

Last edited:
I've slept in the same beds many times with my friends on trips

Not like we turn gay all the sudden

Last edited:
Conclusion: one room should not have more than 3 dudes

2 gets the twin beds each, third one gets the air mattress/ rollaway bed

yall dont ever end up in a random city and just have to get a hotel...meaning less options available?

yall should travel more.

yall dont ever end up in a random city and just have to get a hotel...meaning less options available?

yall should travel more.
Priceline bro, they even got a phone app. I don't be in the drug dealer/prostitute/sex offender spots.

Serious question

When you're on a road trip or any sort of trip that requires motel/hotel with some good friends of yours. In order to save costs, is it okay in your mind to share a bed with ya boy for the night.
??? 

I don't know my homies and I shared rooms all the time, but requested a room with a couch or asked for a cot, worst came to worst one slept on the floor ...the bed was reserved for whoever got lucky with out of town road trip yambs, or decided to go to bed earlier.

The thought of grabbing a room with a couch or cot NEVER even crossed your mind? 

View media item 552061
It's okay though if you are, we live in progressive times, NT wont judge you 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What hole in the wall hotels are yall staying in that doesn't have the option of double beds and/or at least a roll out you can get bought up to your room by housekeeping? Whatever the case, as soon as you get your reservation confirmed, call the front desk and make sure they got you a double instead of a 1 king size bed room and you won't have to be in their spooning with the homies

:lol:

Lettuce be cereal, this is an undercover "Hi I'm scared of the dark, would my boy be offended if I want to share a bed and cuddle" thread.

You're not saving money by sharing a bed. The room price is the same at many hotels whether there's one bed or two in the room.

Last edited:
You're not saving money by sharing a bed. The room price is the same at many hotels whether there's one bed or two in the room.

This is what I have been saying from the jump, either dudes don't travel or simply just want to share a bed with the homeboys...I've been to quite a few hotels and even roadside middle of nowhere joints and you have the option of two double beds or a single full/queen bed for the same price, there is no reason for two dudes to get a room with a single big bed...what's wrong with ya...lol

Four people in a two queen bed room... Make sense? Personally I have no issue taking the floor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom