Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

If you are taking a road trip, all costs should be accounted for before leaving.
As well, as a little extra money for those unexpected things that come up; like if the car breaks down or has a flat.

So there should be no need to save on costs.

We either flip a coin to see who's getting a bed or someone just volunteers to sleep on the floor.

Two grown men shouldn't be sleeping together.
eyes.gif

So you wouldnt share a bed with your brother?
For me it depends on how old the brother is. My brother is 15.

I'm not sleeping in the same bed with him. If he was around the age of like 7 or 8 there's no problem with that.

Na bra we grown men....gamble who wins gets the bed..if I lose I'll gracefully sleep on the floor

That's like lettin your homeboys were your kicks..we grown hell no your not wearin my shoes

Last edited:
As mentioned, most places will bring in a rollaway bed for a little extra. Or spend 40 dollars and buy an air mattress and just use that. If money is that tight where two people couldn't split a cheap room with 2 double beds, then you should be able to cover the cost of a blow up mattress.

Some of these replies got me thinking we have hella NT members on the DL.

You and another male above the age of 13 should never ever be sleeping in the same bed ever. 

You can try to pull the "im comfortable with my sexuality" card, but no matter how you try to defend it, that **** is gay.

We either flip a coin to see who's getting a bed or someone just volunteers to sleep on the floor.
Two grown men shouldn't be sleeping together.

For me it depends on how old the brother is. My brother is 15.
I'm not sleeping in the same bed with him. If he was around the age of like 7 or 8 there's no problem with that.

See now someone would say you shouldnt be sleeping with your bro because of the age gap.

tumblr_m9nlaaulM91qgfmalo1_500.gif

My brother is 24
and im 19.. Translation: too damn old to be flashing back to bunk bed memories.

Pics

:nerd:

OP do what you want.
You arent going to "turn gay" just because you shared a bed with your friend.

**** wrong with y'all?

Seriously. Last time I shared a bed with a dude was in elementary school...and that wasn't a bed, we threw the blankets on the floor and called it a sleep over.

:smh:

Last edited:
the homophobia on NT is always :lol:

Seriously, nothing about this scenario is "gay". It'd just be stupid because of the tons of alternatives available as many have mentioned. It doesn't even make sense to call it a "vacation" if you don't get the nightly comfort of a bed to yourself.

Some of you are so siddity.

Sorry OP cant afford a 5 star hotel with heated shower floors.

Vacations and trips arent about the hotel room, its about what is outside of the hotel room.
(I guess if you dont include sexual behavior)

I have heard people sleep in a cars during a "vacation"

Bra I remember one time in 11th grade my boy spent the night he asked could he sleep in my bed..I flipped for the fact we like 17/16 and because there was a futon right there smh...

I don't see it how you can be a grown *** man sharing a bed..if sleepin in the bed is that serious..rotate nights

***** we are not in Boy Scouts anymore...

Last edited:
Son...he asked you that?

Wow.

Aye shoe...somebody is doing it all wrong if they're sleeping in the car on vacation.

Last edited:
All depends to me.

I've done spur of the moment last minute Vegas trips where funds would be good enough to have fun but kinda tight at the same time. 4 people, 1 hotel 2 people slept on the floor, 2 in the bed but far apart from eachother.

Its Vegas I probably sleep about 2-3 hours a night tops whenever I'm out there anyways

:lol: who said anything about 5 star hotels? Request a rollaway bed or buy your own air mattress >>> sharing a bed with another grown man.

You're not spending your vacation in the room butaafter a day if driving or sightseeing on your vacation, I'd like to enjoy a comfortable nights sleep in my own bed.

are we talking about coming in from a night out and passing out on the nearest bed that catches your fall

or tucking in?

Ewwww musty smells, hear your boy crackin his toes on you, wake up in the morning with wood turn over your boy lookin at like wassup dog lmao

are we talking about coming in from a night out and passing out on the nearest bed that catches your fall
or tucking in?

I think we're talking about tucking in

For real, if you're just doing a quick trip to go watch a game in another city. You would want to save as much on things like hotels as much as possible.

Even an extra $10 for the extra person in the room could've gone to a decent noon meal at Burger King for two

reminds me of a time i went on a trip with 3 of my friends. we got a three bed room but we only used two. i woke up with my homie next to me like wtf 
indifferent.gif

looked over and saw my other two friends in the one bed, the other bed wasn't used 
laugh.gif

i don't see anything wrong though, rather use that extra cash for alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom