Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

There should be a homophobic fear factor. It should be called homophobic factor.

This thread premise could be one of the challenges.

Some of the other challenges could be taking a piss in a urinal while another dude takes a piss in the urinal right next to you.

Having to maintain eye contact with a dude that's eating a banana.

Being on some crammed bleachers and see who can stay on the bleachers the longest while having their thighs up against another dude's thighs.

The show captures their reactions and awards the most unhomophobic homophobic dude.

inb4 my idea gets stolen and made into an actual show that makes millions.

Last edited:
I wouldnt say its homo but man that ish is awkward..what if dude wakes up with morning glory all up on ur leg wtff

You are a girl, girls also don't. Have an issue showering together
roll.gif
it be 10 of em in one room talking about "we all down in miami, turn down for that?!"

it be 10 of em in one room talking about "we all down in miami, turn down for that?!"

Lmfaoooo you know da deal, girls don't have no problem sharing that kind of space, hell they'll even cuddle and Instagram it..

And bros, how is sleeping head to toes a better alternative, my face should not be within 24 inches to my boys feet...EWW!

There should be a homophobic fear factor. It should be called homophobic factor.

This thread premise could be one of the challenges.

Some of the other challenges could be taking a piss in a urinal while another dude takes a piss in the urinal right next to you.

Having to maintain eye contact with a dude that's eating a banana.

Being on some crammed bleachers and see who can stay on the bleachers the longest while having their thighs up against another dude's thighs.

The show captures their reactions and awards the most unhomophobic homophobic dude.

inb4 my idea gets stolen and made into an actual show that makes millions.
You need to actually take this to a channel like MTV2 or something lol because this would actually be funny as hell 
roll.gif

And bros, how is sleeping head to toes a better alternative, my face should not be within 24 inches to my boys feet...EWW!

For real. I wouldn't even want to sleep head-to-toe with most girls lol. I don't want to wake up to feet in my face.

you can request a roll away bed from the front desk or bring your own air bed. I did it before when I was a broke *** college student but you shouldn't have to once you start making real $

If its that serious, one take the bed, the other pull up the chair and prop the feet.

Thank me later.

I would only do it if it were my younger brothers other than that. We would have to take turns on the bed day by day. The person who doesn't have do bed get the comforter and is either on the floor or the chair.

Bed: Hell to the no

Room: Yes.

What if we both bring a girl to the room and they see 1 bed?

I wont blame em if they walk out.

you can request a roll away bed from the front desk or bring your own air bed. I did it before when I was a broke *** college student but you shouldn't have to once you start making real $
/thread...hopefully

Dudes are acting like OP was referring to a twin size bed. I don't see any issue with sharing a king size bed.

If one of the 2 sleeps wild then I wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom