Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

I am not broke by any means but I don't mind sharing a bed with my boys if:

1) Dude isn't a known groper.

2) Dude doesn't snore..

3) Dude weighs less than 200 lbs.

We usually do 4 heads to a double queen room. 2 dudes per bed. 

I like to travel A LOT. If I can save 50% on a hotel, I literally save $1000's of dollar a year throughout the multiple trips I go on a year with my boys.

Now if one of us hook up with a girl that night, the group accepts the fact that we must stay out of the room until homie is done with her. After that she is getting the cab treatment back to her hotel. Now if she is better than your average one night stand and I or one of my boys actually like her, at that point dude will go out and get his own hotel room. At that point the return on investment is clear. 
Wait what?

You would pay for him to pillow talk with a random shorty before you would just get your own room from the jump?

ibrzwo9zvNuXeN.gif

It has nothing to do with sex, more to do with personal and intimate space two dudes have no business sharing specially if a double bed comes at no cost, there is a couch in the room, or at least a recliner.
THIS + Repped
The real tragedy here is the **** you had to Google to find that picture in the spoiler.
Not really, I'm secure with my sexuality, there's a difference. Homosexuality isn't a conflict for me, I know it's something I don't want. Same as Jake and Heath, it doesn't take much thought for someone who isn't internally affected by it. 

Last edited:
:lol: at saying this ain't homophobia

half these dudes in here think hat once they get in a bed with a dude they turn gay and start spooning

Don't know 'bout you, but there ain't no couches at the Super 8 motels ive been at. There's a comfy chair but it sure as hell isn't one you can lie down on

If it's Vegas or a Hawaii trip, then sure get your own rooms.

But when you're just trying to find a place to sleep after a long drive.

Even with Priceline, you can reserve a room for two. But if you're on a trip that has four people altogether. That motel/hotel will charge extra for stay-over guests.

Y'all nasty for sleeping on the floors. You don't even know what sort of diseases is in those carpet fibres.
I'd rather take the chance of having my boy cuddle, than wake up with itches throughout because of sleeping on the floor

:lol: at saying this ain't homophobia

half these dudes in here think hat once they get in a bed with a dude they turn gay and start spooning

I swear man; people are really insecure

Sharing a bed with your boy means you want to low key pipe him; dumbest damn thing I've heard today :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at saying this ain't homophobia

Not me, I'm just saying, just like ksteezy pointed out, it's more to do with proxemics than sexuality. The sexuality for me was jokes because I'm not homophobic, but the guys who are getting heated and bothered by the joking in fact may be suffering from internalized homophobia.

I know If I was gay, my personality wouldn't let me be trapped in the closet, I'd flame on and swag up then bust through door like:

30tqwxg.gif

Steezy didn't point anything out; his first point was dudes using this as a way to cuddling with their boys

Dumb as hell; when money is tight there is nothing wrong with it, we did this in college on trips but now that I'm not on that budget I can get my own room places

Insecurities

At the hotel I work at, rooms with two beds(queen) cost $5 more than rooms with one bed(king).

Is that similar to where you guys live?

I cosign the dudes are afraid to sleep in a bed with their boy cause their hidden urges might come out.

it's ******g sleeping.you sleep you wake up you party.

one more person shelling out 160+ per night is not the wave.

yall sound so corny. do you dap your boy or are you afraid to touch another man's hand cause you're too good for that? :lol:

I cosign the dudes are afraid to sleep in a bed with their boy cause their hidden urges might come out.

it's ******g sleeping.you sleep you wake up you party.

one more person shelling out 160+ per night is not the wave.

yall sound so corny. do you dap your boy or are you afraid to touch another man's hand cause you're too good for that?
laugh.gif
One time me and my boy were walking in the mall.

And this dude "accidently" touches my hand.

I was like "wth man?"

He was like "my bad."

Long story short, we ain't friends no more.

"Drives a range rover (evoque) wants to save money with the boys by sharing beds"....don't ever throw shade at Ninjahood.

You don't need to use that "throw shade" slang to try and act hard to validate your point. This coming from the dude who posts pictures of himself frolicking around daily for the dressing better circle jerk, drives a Jeep Liberty, makes threads about how he can't get his girl pregnant, reports NTers when they hurt your feelings

Sit down Steezy (on the couch not the bed)

Last edited:
Steezy didn't point anything out; his first point was dudes using this as a way to cuddling with their boys

Dumb as hell; when money is tight there is nothing wrong with it, we did this in college on trips but now that I'm not on that budget I can get my own room places

Insecurities

To ya really don't get the joking matter which with I'm making these posts...I mean c'mon son...

Is not about sexuality, it's about 2 grown men with jobs penny pinching on 100$ if that because 80% of lodging will give you an option between a big bed or a two double beds....that ishh it's silly, if you are going away, lodging is the second most important thing next to a flight, I have no problems sharing a room with my boy, if I did that would be homophobia, not wanting to share a bed with your boy is just a personal space issue....like I said I move around way too much and I've been sleeping in a bed with a woman for well over 6 years every night, natural instinct while Im asleep will probably forced me to crossover that personal space line, not turning me gay, but surely ruining my boys night and mines....we gonna go through all that for a few bucks in the small case that the *** hole we crash in doesn't offer two small twin beds at least?...c'mon man...if its a road trip, and I'm strapped for money, which btw is silly in its own, I'll pull over to a truck stop and sleep in the car, if ima book a cheap Telly for the night, I'm gonna want my space.

You don't need to use that "throw shade" slang to try and act hard to validate your point. This coming from the dude who posts pictures of himself frolicking around daily for the dressing better circle jerk, drives a Jeep Liberty, makes threads about how he can't get his girl pregnant, reports NTers when they hurt your feelings

Sit down Steezy (on the couch not the bed)

I forget how easily your Jimmy's get rustled...calm your boobs.

Dudes almost made you cry because you purchased a baby range which I defended you on back then because that car is nice anyways, my dude wanna get all personal now over jokes :rofl:

Last edited:
Why does it HAVE to be homophobia?

Why cant it be 'I'm too old to be sharing a bed unless it's my girl'?

I'm the first person to laugh at those who say they have to skip seats at the movies or some ****, but come on man. I'm a grown man. If I cant afford to sleep in my own bed on a trip or vacation, I'm not going.

Unless I had a female with me, I'd share a bed wit my homie, most likely, ur gonna be drunk on da trip n people will just pass out wherever. I'd definitely go in Callin BED! And have da homies figure out there own end.

Unless I had a female with me, I'd share a bed wit my homie, most likely, ur gonna be drunk on da trip n people will just pass out wherever. I'd definitely go in Callin BED! And have da homies figure out there own end.

Drunk ill pass out on a sidewalk, grass, next to my homeboy in bed, on top of him, with his feet on my face, all samba go out the window when I'm drunk, but to consciously make that decision at the age of 30 with a job and on a vacation seems so frugal.

Some people just don't have the income in 2013; sharing a room could be the difference between going on vacation or not going for many and they are probably killing themselves all year just to save enough money to get away for a small period of time

It's easy to say no when money is a non factor but to many it is

Some people just don't have the income in 2013; sharing a room could be the difference between going on vacation or not going for many and they are probably killing themselves all year just to save enough money to get away for a small period of time

It's easy to say no when money is a non factor but to many it is

I'm not rich, I gotta save money to go on vacation, but what is the point of a vacation if at night you gotta sleep like a corpse in order to not cross into your boys personal space because ya sharing a full size bed....if the struggle is that bad I have no business going on vacation.

Inb4 "who sleeps on vacation"

Insecurities
Yes, he did,  he said it's more about personal space. Again maybe because he's married and older he can joke about cuddling with dudes I found it funny, even said the same thing a page back.

Again, if money is tight, in the early 2000's hotels and motels gave you extra sheets and blankets, I'm from the ghetto, laying a blanket on the floor is nothing new to me.

Secondly I've stayed at Super 8's, Motel 6, Holiday Inn, Hiltons, to 5 Star hotels from NYC to Hollywood. They all gave me and my boys COTS, or there was a pull out bed in the room. Even shady hotels had a couch or cot.

You're right dudes are insecure, but it's certainly isn't the guys who are saying "why not the couch", or "why not the floor". Dudes just not around women enough or naturally don't know that for SOME MEN we just don't like other MEN that close to us. Again I have gay friends and family so homosexuality isn't the catalyst for me being defensive about personal space.

Me and my boys don't share covers and twin beds, I get morning wood and hump the bed in my sleep some mornings, I can imagine punching my boy in the face of reflex if he woke up next to me humping the bed talking about "good morning b".

We gonna prevent all that ...you hit that floor up or I will. That simple, you dudes treating this like it's the Berlin wall and it needs to come down. To certain guys that just comes off weird. Sorry.

Last edited:
If you have to pinch pennies when lodging, you shouldn't be traveling to begin with.

Like the example Ninjahood used, some of y'all the same cats that'll go to Vegas or Cancun and pack six to a room. That's not comfortable at all.

We're too old to be sharing beds. Children and young dudes on a budget do that, not grown men.

Last edited:
Why does it HAVE to be homophobia?

Why cant it be 'I'm too old to be sharing a bed unless it's my girl'?

I'm the first person to laugh at those who say they have to skip seats at the movies or some ****, but come on man. I'm a grown man. If I cant afford to sleep in my own bed on a trip or vacation, I'm not going.

when you got comments like these

4 cats in one room with 2 beds? yall trying to make a gay orgy or some ****? :x

Some of these replies got me thinking we have hella NT members on the DL.

You and another male above the age of 13 should never ever be sleeping in the same bed ever. 

You can try to pull the "im comfortable with my sexuality" card, but no matter how you try to defend it, that **** is gay.

sure, people can be like "nah, im not cool with it. i need my space when i sleep". i'm not talking about those cats. i'm talking the dudes who start throwing in the "LOL DATS GAY". dem insecurities start showing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom