Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

Bruh, you do know hotels have the option of two double beds or a full/queen size single bed for the same price...lmao, I can't sleep in a bed with my boy, if I'm that broke I shouldn't be out on Vacay anyways...lol

Cosign as a adult with responsibity if you gotta sleep on the floor or in the bed with another man. stay your as at home.

Last edited:
I ran track and cross country from 99 to 09, traveling all over the south and southeast. There was hardly ever a time where I WASN'T in the bed with another teammate :lol: it was 4 to a room most of the time until the last races of the season where you're not taking the entire team. I've woken up in the middle if the night with a teammates head on MY pillow while he was sleep smiling. It ain't nothin.

I'm not rich, I gotta save money to go on vacation, but what is the point of a vacation if at night you gotta sleep like a corpse in order to not cross into your boys personal space because ya sharing a full size bed....if the struggle is that bad I have no business going on vacation.

Inb4 "who sleeps on vacation"

It's easy to say when money isn't a factor

I do well now and can afford my own stuff now but in college if I didn't share a bed with friends,I was staying home on many trips because I was paying my own unlike them who had parents to fall back on

Half the time we'd me chicks and only some of us would make it back but I wasn't sleeping on a floor worst case because I didn't wanna sleep next to a friend in a bed

I do well now and can afford my own stuff now but in college if I didn't share a bed with friends,I was staying home on many trips because I was paying my own unlike them who had parents to fall back on

Half the time we'd me chicks and only some of us would make it back but I wasn't sleeping on a floor worst case because I didn't wanna sleep next to a friend in a bed

I guess YOU didn't read the part where I've been referring to grown adults with jobs, because if you are craving a vacation is in fact because the rest of the year YOU are working.

I don't see what's wrong with it. I've had to share a bed with someone before on a couple of trips, I was out hanging out with my other band members and homie was in the room and fell asleep before me so I was like **** it "not sleeping on the floor or in a chair again". It isn't homo/gay or whatever unless you make it that way. Only thing I hate about sharing a room is that I talk in my sleep sometimes or I'll start this thing where I moan/snore.

Also if push comes to shove you can just take a table and a chair and some covers and make a bed out of that.

I guess YOU didn't read the part where I've been referring to grown adults with jobs, because if you are craving a vacation is in fact because the rest of the year YOU are working.

Every grown adult with a job isn't doing well

That is why beach vacations are so popular on the eastern shore

I cosign the dudes are afraid to sleep in a bed with their boy cause their hidden urges might come out.

it's ******g sleeping.you sleep you wake up you party.

one more person shelling out 160+ per night is not the wave.

yall sound so corny. do you dap your boy or are you afraid to touch another man's hand cause you're too good for that? :lol:

Mannnn keep your broke as home. :lol:

I know you'd say I'm coming from that position but I know for me it's hard for me to sleep period even by myself in bed so its harder with any1 else.  The only females that I even let sleep with me were ones that r real close to me.  I own a few motels with a few business partners and I can tell u that we own some low end joints so a room with double bed is gonna run like $50 or not much over a night.  Split between 2 is like $30 or less a night i just think thats already a low price and if you can't pay that u prolly shouldnt be going on a trip but thats just my opinion.

:lol: NT is wild

Half of ya'll worried about your homies whippin it out on you :nerd:

With that being said, I would share a bed if I had to.

I just think it's hard to tell someone who works hard 51 weeks a year and just wants to get to the beach or something small that because he shares a room he shouldn't be entitled to a vacation

If that person saves $300 that's probably their spending money for the vacation

It's hard out there and that little time away can mean a lot to some people

That being said I would never share NOW to save money, I like having my own shower, bathroom, bed, etc

Last edited:
I wouldn't. I remember back in AAU we had to do this all the time. We had the whole team in a two bed suite. Dudes was sleeping in bathtubs.

I just think it's hard to tell someone who works hard 51 weeks a year and just wants to get to the beach or something small that because he shares a room he shouldn't be entitled to a vacation

If that person saves $300 that's probably their spending money for the vacation

It's hard out there and that little time away can mean a lot to some people

That being said I would never share NOW to save money, I like having my own shower, bathroom, bed, etc
all this...

some people are just happy to get away and dont give a **** about acommodashuns...

Broke ****** stay mad.

:lol: This dude right here. If I can save $300 over a wknd by going 3 or 4 in a two queen bed room, I'm saving the $300. All my friends are the same way, and we're late 20's/early 30's professionals who have been maxing out our 401k's and Roth IRA's for years, not to mention other savings and investments. Do we fall into the "broke _'s" bracket? That extra $300 will be spent on more strippers, gambling and booze.

Hell, half the time we put more heads than beds in a room, its because we only plan on crashing in our own hotel room as a last resort. I'm staying in a bish's room more often than not.

Last edited:
You guys know what I'm saying

The majority of this country is living paycheck to paycheck working those 51 weeks a year

Last edited:
Broke ****** stay mad.

:lol: This dude right here. If I can save $300 over a wknd by going 3 or 4 in a two queen bed room, I'm saving the $300. All my friends are the same way, and we're late 20's/early 30's professionals who have been maxing out our 401k's and Roth IRA's for years, not to mention other savings and investments. Do we fall into the "broke _'s" bracket? That extra $300 will be spent on more strippers, gambling and booze.

Hell, half the time we put more heads than beds in a room, its because we only plan on crashing in our own hotel room as a last resort. I'm staying in a bish's room more often than not.

You're way too incensed over this topic.

Ya'll read way too deep into this. I can get the room sharing, we've all done that at some point if you vacation with a crew, ain't nobody knocking it. The question is simply while doing so, are you in the same bed as your boy? that's it. Either you is or you ain't ya'll pulling out irrelevant economic stats.

Me I'm not a space sharer period, only with someone I love so I'll take the floor anyday.

Last edited:
Like I said a few pages back, y'all sacrificing comfort to take part in degenerate **** like gambling and tricking on hos. Just say what it is.
I'm staying in a bish's room more often than not.
Stop lying.

Last edited:
Lol @ the I'm a man, if I can't pay for my own room, I'm not going. That's not being a man. That's being a sucker to Marriott and best western. The ad agencies got you guys by the balls. Being a man is giving these places more money than I need to so room cleaning doesn't look at me funny.

Yeah, I can't afford no 6 days 7 nights at a resort. I'll go to Chicago or Detroit, catch a couple baseball games. I can share a bed for a few hours .Does that make me less of a man than you?

At the end of the day a man just needs sleep. Not their own intimate space

Like I said a few pages back, y'all sacrificing comfort to take part in degenerate **** like gambling and tricking on hos. Just say what it is.

Damn right. Ima be so blacked out drunk, comfort will be the last thing on my mind. But I'm def making sure the bachelor has the time of his life. Again, I got no prob taking the floor if I don't hook up that night.

Last edited:

Well that extra 300 on booze and stripper need to be spend on a bed dog. Not sleeping with another man. What happen if you wanna bring some chick back you gonna tell your boy to hit the floor?

Back
Top Bottom