Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

"Drives a range rover (evoque) wants to save money with the boys by sharing beds"....don't ever throw shade at Ninjahood.
roll.gif

I'm done. 

The last time I went on a trip with a lot of my boys...it was 4 of us in one room with double beds. 2 slept on beds and 2 got extra blankets and slept on the floor. Next night we alternated.

Sure I'll sleep with my boy.........
Back to back...
Sitting upright...

and if he's my best good friend, when we get back home we can start a shrimpin' boat business.

As a grown man if you can't at least afford your own bed...probably shouldn't be on vacation. I'm not sharing a bed with no man, that's crazy.

Also, adults that vacation together make damn sure the people they go with can afford it.

One time my not stayed the night. Next to my room i have an even bigger empty room where we have all these comfortable matt's you can sit on. I told dude he can sleep in there. He's like naw lets just sleep in your bed it's nothing wrong with it. I told dude to take the bed and i just slept on the floor

One time my not stayed the night. Next to my room i have an even bigger empty room where we have all these comfortable matt's you can sit on. I told dude he can sleep in there. He's like naw lets just sleep in your bed it's nothing wrong with it. I told dude to take the bed and i just slept on the floor
How you sleep on the floor of your own house though?

Your boy flexed on you.

Your boy flexed on you.
So you would share with him?

Your boy flexed on you.
I would sleep in my bed and he would sleep in that room you're talking about.

Your boy flexed on you.
Lmfaoo it's YOUR house tell him to sleep on the mats or stay up all night bruh wth 
laugh.gif

Exactly

It was always like 4 of us in college and you waste a lot of extra money getting an extra room
"Drives a range rover (evoque) wants to save money with the boys by sharing beds"....don't ever throw shade at Ninjahood.
Don't think he was driving the Evoque in college.  Do you even have a college degree?  Serious question.

It's not a problem for me to share a king or queen-sized bed with one of my boys, not having more than one person share with me though.  It beats paying the extra $200+ per night to have another room.  If you're the type of person that wants your own bed then so be it, but y'all dudes telling people not to go on vacation because they have to share a bed are probably having less fun than everyone else is having...

Don't think he was driving the Evoque in college.  Do you even have a college degree?  Serious question.

It's not a problem for me to share a king or queen-sized bed with one of my boys, not having more than one person share with me though.  It beats paying the extra $200+ per night to have another room.  If you're the type of person that wants your own bed then so be it, but y'all dudes telling people not to go on vacation because they have to share a bed are probably having less fun than everyone else is having...

Huh? Almost every hotel I've ever been in has the option of 2 full-size beds or 1 king/queen for the same price. Nobody's talking about getting a whole nother room, just another bed.

Your boy flexed on you.
I would sleep in my bed and he would sleep in that room you're talking about.
This

laugh.gif

when yall go on trips with your boys, is it just a mandate? the people talking about sharing the bed are obviously talking about a vacation for 4+ people.

so i dont know why you keep bringing up rooms with 2 queen size beds for the same price, because obviously if that was an option they'd take it.

Cats pushin 30 playin bunk buddies lmao

Smh at the homophobic comment knowing damn well the first your gonna say when you get in that bed is no homo

Last edited:

bruh you HAVE to be trolling. Ol boy told you to sleep on the floor like a dog in your own house. :rofl:

No I inherited my job as a therapist...why does me having a college degree have to do with the topic at hand tho?...lol

This one of them senseless arguments...lol

Btw if you and all your boys are on the same page strapped for money, I'd HATE to be on a vacation with that clique...Vegas out of all places specially!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom