do YOU let your girl wear anything she desires in public with you?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

for the first time ever, I would quote that he/she if I could.(msdunks)

these others confuse insecurity with selfishness....

I can admit that I'm selfish...lol

I mean, if you review the wild accusations and assumptions from, a.)a grown man who talks tough with phrases such as "big boy", b.) a mexican kid who is salty I think black people have been most severely mistreated minority in U.S. history and c.) a pinoy who's so geeked to be acknowledged, he posts like 4 times in a row. he's obviously feeling himself.....(pun intended)

because I know you'll need help:
(because you don't have a girl, get it?)
yeah ok .. if you say so ....

a) a man that you said he would turn his face if he was called ##$+# and acted like it never happend. BTW, that cat owned you .. enough said
b) Who in the world is MEXICAN? You need to get your head out your !$+ ..BTW now is history when in the thread was present time .. YOU ALREADY GOT KO'd
c) He still knows you are insecure... so get over it!

Is it really that serious? People are really catching feelings about this, 5 pg long arguments and everything. Why does any of this even matter?

I thought the question was about letting your girl wear anything she wants?

Those involved in that argument really need to get a life outside of nt. Find a hobby or something.

eNPHAN wrote:

have fun letting dudes undress your chick with their eyes infront of you....

I will keep mugging them to snap em out of it....
LMAO .. Paying more attention to dudes looking at your girl than your girl ...

It's a free world - they can do what they want ... Stop being insecure .... Move on dude!!!

Originally Posted by supreme math

britney-spears-red-dress.jpg

=

2qb9k68.jpg

Raging Bull
pimp.gif

Dudes boyfriend shouldve said something about those boots though. Not fabulous, okaaay.

now if this was still adam & eve ages ...how much clothing would you let your girl wear?

lol

nah tho

[Cam'ron] I found a ho
[Zeek] And?
[Cam'ron] And the ho ... ended up being a ho
[Zeek] Chu doing?
[Cam'ron] My man zeek always told me a %$%@ gon b a ho
Let a %$% fly
Let the birds f****n' fly
Let em fly right zeek?
[Zeek] They f*****g fly away...

We coordinate. She likes to look good for me so she asks EVERY time what I want her to wear. It gets annoying though. I be like "Nothing..." and shegives me that
grin.gif
look and I'm like "Well fine then... you act like you wasn't gonna wear pink anyway". She
happy.gif
...puts on yellow... then wedip
laugh.gif

The only way I'd let a man tell me what to wrap around my behind is if it's the expensive clothes that I desire that HE PAID FOR.

"THOSE JEANS ARE TOO TIGHT! You better go wrap yourself Christian Lacroix kimono that I bought you befo' I git MAAAAD!!"

"YESSUM! *scurries to closet*"

If that's not what's happening, we're not going to have any of that sort of bossiness.
laugh.gif

i don't have to worry about my girl, she doesn't dress like them hood rats. only problem is during summer, short shorts. that's a no no.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

The only way I'd let a man tell me what to wrap around my behind is if it's the expensive clothes that I desire that HE PAID FOR.

"THOSE JEANS ARE TOO TIGHT! You better go wrap yourself Christian Lacroix kimono that I bought you befo' I git MAAAAD!!"

"YESSUM! *scurries to closet*"

If that's not what's happening, we're not going to have any of that sort of bossiness.
laugh.gif
that's not what this post is about tho.....

it's about allowing your woman to go out in public dressed inappropriately or not...

So if your dude was like "hey, thats inappropriate....you should change"

you would just be like "nah, f- that....i rocks what i WANT"

even though your dude thought it was inappropriate?
I know what the post is about! I'm saying that the only way I'd let a man dictate what I wore is if it's something I WANT towear...that he bought.

Well I don't dress like a skankbag so that wouldn't be an issue. If a guy has a problem with anything I'm wearing then he REALLY has issues.
laugh.gif
But no. I wouldn't tolerate that. Not at all. I don't play those kinds of games...

I mean, if your woman is dressed inappropriately enough for you to say something about it, what the heck was she wearing when you met her?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SGS MM

eNPHAN wrote:

It's a free world - they can do what they want ... Stop being insecure .... Move on dude!!!
right.....

now i pay attention to guys more than my girl.....

get a life.

I have a life that does not include mugging guys that are mugging my girl .. YOU ARE LAME PLAIN AND SIMPLE .. every which way you cut it, the answer still thesame!

eNPHAN wrote:

right.....

now i pay attention to guys more than my girl.....

get a life.

I have a life that does not include mugging guys that are mugging my girl .. YOU ARE LAME PLAIN AND SIMPLE .. every which way you cut it, the answer still the same!

Son you been arguing on the internet the last few days.I think it's safe to say both partys are lame

eNPHAN wrote:
that's not what this post is about tho.....

it's about allowing your woman to go out in public dressed inappropriately or not...

So if your dude was like "hey, thats inappropriate....you should change"

you would just be like "nah, f- that....i rocks what i WANT"

even though your dude thought it was inappropriate?

Why not, you own her? **** .. that's like your woman telling you what to/not to wear. You live in America, you want to dictate what a womanwears, move to the middle east my man!

IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT SHE WEARS
THAN WEAR WHAT SHE WOODNT WANT U TO WEAR
THIS ONE TIME I TRIED ON MY FRIEND (hes 145lbs) LEVI SKINNY JEANS
(im 196 lbs) AND I WORE A WIFE BEATER
AND THEN I THOUGHT OF THIS THREAD
BYEAHHH

msDUNKtastic wrote:

Son you been arguing on the internet the last few days.I think it's safe to say both partys are lame

You know what, you are right .. I'm a lame for even bending down to his level .. I'll take that!!!

SGS MM wrote:
msDUNKtastic wrote:

You know what, you are right .. I'm a lame for even bending down to his level .. I'll take that!!!

No your a lame for coming in this thread and trying to put down dude for answering OP's question.Also a lame for arguing your point for the last 5 pageslike your opinion is more important then anyone else's.

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

SGS MM wrote:
msDUNKtastic wrote:

No your a lame for coming in this thread and trying to put down dude for answering OP's question.Also a lame for arguing your point for the last 5 pages like your opinion is more important then anyone else's.

LMAO .. It's obvious you havent read the entire 5 pages then .. But I'll let you be my dude becuase you just as lame for even trying to snap back ..**** ..

SGS MM wrote:
msDUNKtastic wrote:

No your a lame for coming in this thread and trying to put down dude for answering OP's question.Also a lame for arguing your point for the last 5 pages like your opinion is more important then anyone else's.

Priceless!! Someone gets call lame for arguing and flamming but yet, he turns around and does the same thing!

SMH ...

Originally Posted by nycbxbdby

SGS MM wrote:
msDUNKtastic wrote:

Priceless!! Someone gets call lame for arguing and flamming but yet, he turns around and does the same thing!

SMH ...

PURE COMEDY!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nycbxbdby

SGS MM wrote:
msDUNKtastic wrote:

SMH ...

How was I arguing or flaming?Dude instead of admitting how lame it is to argue for that long tried to put blame on someone else.I'm not gonna go back andforth with dude until page 20 so yeah I'm not doing the same thing

Back
Top Bottom