Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

IMG_2938.gif

My bad papi I ain’t know you was movin like DAT

On the real tho it’s not me carrying everything that’s the issue.. I often fly with my guitar and when the damn cabin is full there’s no room for it in the overhead and they’ll make me check it.. where they can then throw it and break it
Speaking of airlines & guitars...have you ever heard of "United breaks guitars"? Back in '09 a musician was traveling United with his guitar & the Chicago O'Hare ramp crew damaged his guitar so he sang a song about it, lol.

Speaking of airlines & guitars...have you ever heard of "United breaks guitars"? Back in '09 a musician was traveling United with his guitar & the Chicago O'Hare ramp crew damaged his guitar so he sang a song about it, lol.

Yes I definitely have. It caused an entire uproar and Obama put in an actual law because of it that requires airlines to allow musicians to carry their guitars and other fragile instruments on as a carry on item, but “only if space permits”. You see my issue with airlines overbooking their flights and not having enough space now?

Fun fact last time I flew with my guitar I had to inform a lady at the check in counter of this law because she wasn’t aware :smile: .. she worked at the airline.

also, there’s been yet ANOTHER recent event from United where they broke someone’s now VINTAGE guitar. It was in a really expensive flight case that is nearly indestructible, so I know for sure they absolutely tossed that thing and deliberately destroyed it.

Idk what musician or guitarist smashed that airline workers ex gf but man he must have taken it out on that guitar cause that thing was F’d.

I have nothing but positive experiences flying. I think my positivity paid. Last time I flew, they had a seat just for ya boy. :lol:
IMG_8167.jpeg

Yes, I know thats the emergency exit, but I never seen it set up like that.

EDIT: That was Southwest, believe it or not.

Last edited:
What’s a good domestic airline though?
Delta.

Hawaiian if going to Hawaii.

The lowest I’ll go is Alaska. Haven’t had too many issues with them other than being stuck for 6 hours because a pilot didn’t show up.

United is expensive Garbo and gave me the worst experience I’ve had at the big airlines.

Spirit, Frontier, etc. all have a reason they’re so cheap. I avoid completely.

Man sometimes I think about how dangerous driving is in theory but seriously think how wild the concept of flight is man.

I know #MagicJohnsonTweet but damn.

Yea, STATISTICALLY, flying is safer as there are far less plane crashes than car wreck, but there are also far less planes in the sky than cars on the road.

Southwest lets me check two bags free. I always try to book Southwest when possible. Carry on’s are a hassle I’d rather check and not have to deal with the bags.

Yea, STATISTICALLY, flying is safer as there are far less plane crashes than car wreck, but there are also far less planes in the sky than cars on the road.
I imagine it’s as simple as:

Get in a plane you have less of a chance to get into a fatality or serious accident versus getting into a car?

Southwest lets me check two bags free. I always try to book Southwest when possible. Carry on’s are a hassle I’d rather check and not have to deal with the bags.
I flew southwest a lot when I was younger

As an adult now looking at these prices a lot are insane in comparison to delta lol

I have nothing but positive experiences flying. I think my positivity paid. Last time I flew, they had a seat just for ya boy. :lol:
IMG_8167.jpeg

Yes, I know thats the emergency exit, but I never seen it set up like that.

EDIT: That was Southwest, believe it or not.
Pennys. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Meh. Isn’t it displayed behind glass? Poorly planned protest. They could have done better :smh: :lol:
Rather dumb & ironic that they used a food item to get their message across while protesting for the right to a healthy & sustainable diet, lol.

Reminded me of this other idiot couple who more or less did the same thing with a different artwork. They smeared tomatoe paste over the glass housing of the painting while protesting to stop world hunger 🤦.

Meh. Isn’t it displayed behind glass? Poorly planned protest. They could have done better :smh: :lol:

100% attention seeking behavior. They don't give a damn about what they are protesting compared to the eyes they wanted over this stunt.

So again, how is this foolishness going to get anyone on their side of the battle?

The US should be trying to work towards a day when alimony is not a thing or is a rare occurrence when a divorce happens

There should be sum serious repercussions for girls who clearly use outdated fotos on the apps and end up cumming to the dates clearly 10+ lbs heavier, deeper wrinkles, etc

Dem covid pounds should have been dropped like 18 months ago b

Way too many American girls exert out muscline energy...no bueno b

I used to feel for girls who talked about their experiences getting mansplained to. But now i don't and understand why some girls get mansplained to.

I think there should be a law that charges girls for lying to a guy that she will take plan B afterwards but eventually doesn't or that she is on the pill

Are you okay?

Back
Top Bottom