Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Feel like this belongs here:
IMG_1554.jpeg

Please follow this up with an essay explaining your position or I will be forced to demand that you block me

i know you are trying to be funny but this further highlights your incompetency since he already explained his position

Starbucks is actually pretty amazing with good coffee and a great customer experience.

Sure the coffee is overpriced but that is EVERY coffee shop, and maybe it's just where I live but I always get consistent amazing service, maybe it just stands out because everywhere else has gotten so bad.

Starbucks is actually pretty amazing with good coffee and a great customer experience.

Sure the coffee is overpriced but that is EVERY coffee shop, and maybe it's just where I live but I always get consistent amazing service, maybe it just stands out because everywhere else has gotten so bad.

I drink actual black coffee, not sugary drinks with a hint of coffee, so standing there waiting for 10 minutes for an overpriced cup of subpar black coffee is a no go for me. I do it every once in a great while because I have apparently forgotten how much I don't care for it, but it always disappoints. I do ****s with the little bottles of coffee flavored Frappuccino drinks every once in a while, but I'll just get those from the gas station or Kroger once in a while.

I drink actual black coffee, not sugary drinks with a hint of coffee, so standing there waiting for 10 minutes for an overpriced cup of subpar black coffee is a no go for me. I do it every once in a great while because I have apparently forgotten how much I don't care for it, but it always disappoints. I do ****s with the little bottles of coffee flavored Frappuccino drinks every once in a while, but I'll just get those from the gas station or Kroger once in a while.
I wait exactly ZERO minutes for coffee at starbucks, order ahead through the app.

Starbucks is better in the morning when they have to make fresh batches more frequently. But if I want to taste notes with a smooth character, I have to buy coffee elsewhere or make it at home.

I wait exactly ZERO minutes for coffee at starbucks, order ahead through the app.

Having to have an app for decent service at every store or retailer is another thing I don't like. Only exception I make is McDonalds app for the once in a while McD's breakfast purchase. Absolute must there, but I still kinda resent it.

Back
Top Bottom