Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

"you can protest but as long as i'm not inconvenienced by it"....that rhetoric sounds familiar....
Just doesn’t make sense. They’re inconveniencing the wrong crowd and only burdening normal folk just like them, who have no power to actually change anything they want done.

If they want to protest and inconvenience the right people they should be going directly around congress and such, blocking (as much as they can) only THEIR way to work and making all of their messages heard.. but I’d bet the US Gov wouldn’t allow that. The fact they allow it to to happen like this and disrupt other American citizens tells you all you need to know.. it does nothing but bother other regular folks. They don’t care.

Just doesn’t make sense. They’re inconveniencing the wrong crowd and only burdening normal folk just like them, who have no power to actually change anything they want done.

If they want to protest and inconvenience the right people they should be going directly around congress and such, blocking (as much as they can) only THEIR way to work and making all of their messages heard.. but I’d bet the US Gov wouldn’t allow that. The fact they allow it to to happen like this and disrupt other American citizens tells you all you need to know.. it does nothing but bother other regular folks. They don’t care.

i get what you're saying. fully understand you prefer they impede the lives of those in charge and making the decisions that have got us to where we are at. but im also just saying, the rhetoric sounds familiar

Fools don't believe what they are saying. They just need to be the the right side of history. Plenty of it on this chat line.

You see the bs on here often and I feel like you just attempted to do the same.

i respect your belief that you feel like i did that. i do. but i promise i didn't type that for brownie points or reps from people on a message board :lol:

You can call it what you want.

If anyone is being honest and not in the business of just saying "the right things online" willal admit the annoyance of people being in the way while you are trying to just get to work.

But yea, make it out to be a morality thing that people are annoyed by things they feel they have nothing to do with.

What would your argument be if someone said you sound like you're part of Team NIMBY

i get what you're saying. fully understand you prefer they impede the lives of those in charge and making the decisions that have got us to where we are at. but im also just saying, the rhetoric sounds familiar
I understand your saying as well I think it’s just a deeper issue than “it’s inconveniencing me”

If it inconvenienced me and would actually mean something other than for Instagram virtue signaling, I’d be fine with it. The problem lies in the fact that it does very little if not nothing for their cause and it truly does put a burden on people uninvolved in it all.

it does very little if not nothing for their cause and it truly does put a burden on people uninvolved in it all.
it does very little if not nothing for their cause and it truly does put a burden on people uninvolved in it all.
Cue "It brings awareness!"... which goes right into the second point you brought up.

Cue "It brings awareness!"... which goes right into the second point you brought up.
Yeah and then you get into arguments about how people should be able to live THEIR lives and maybe most people right now are barely able to mentally get by tending to their own family, lives, troubles, and issues.

Anyone who has the capacity to seek issues outside of their own life is more than likely aware of what’s happening thanks to the news, social media, and others around them who have the same ability to do so.

Both sides think the other is privileged.
One side for “living a privileged life where they don’t have to worry about the worlds issues”

And the other for being able to take off work or leave their own life behind for a while to stand on a freeway holding a sign during a protest that may not even payoff or make any significant difference whatsoever.

Also, why do you think the random folks you are inconveniencing will magically side with you and your stance/fight while they are being inconvenienced? If anything most will just be annoyed with you and your little demonstration.

Now see if a guy pulls off his condom and she gets prego she can still get an abortion

If a woman lies about the pill then the guy is trapped and having a kid he may not want

Thus, my idea; release his financial responsibility

I am so tired of ESPN shoving womens sports down my throat

"Dream sign former MVP Tina Charles, trade for Jordin Canada"

Don't know those people are and don't care, I love the Athletic because it has all those things available but allows you to choose what you want to consume and doesn't force feed you

Stealthing is actually a crime, so it's not comparable :lol:
just because the government chooses to make a law for one and not the other doesn’t mean they don’t equate to the same result.. and an unfair possibility for one person to change the outcome and the other unable to

Don't know those people are and don't care, I love the Athletic because it has all those things available but allows you to choose what you want to consume and doesn't force feed you
Sounds more like a personal grievance then an unpopular opinion.

Last edited:
just because the government chooses to make a law for one and not the other doesn’t mean they don’t equate to the same result.. and an unfair possibility for one person to change the outcome and the other unable to

My point exactly

Girls who are found to be lying about being raped should serve time in prison too

Pretty sure they cover WNBA and women's US Soccer more than they cover MLB.

Back
Top Bottom