Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I mean, what do we even need apps on our phone for? Phone and text is all we need, right? Everything else is just extra **** that we don't need.
This is why I like the iphone. It does what its supposed to do well. It kind of feels Andriods have all these bells and whistles just to say it has something the iphone doesn't.

This is why I like the iphone. It does what its supposed to do well. It kind of feels Andriods have all these bells and whistles just to say it has something the iphone doesn't.
It's not great at multitasking

It's like someone that drove a civic all their life that thinks it's a great car and never got to drive a Bentley flying spur to compare.

You only know what you're exposed to.

I had an Android. It was the little things the got me. That first time my sister hooked up my phone and the music was sounding low :blush:, it wouldn't shuffle ALL my music, only a small portion. Just enough to notice. The camera. I don't need multitasking, my weekly screen time is barley 2 hours. I was done by the time they were blowing up but Bentley never had that issue.

Yeah I'm gonna keep the iphone indefinitely for imessage and the group chats.

I really only browse NT, Nike apps and cast NBA games from my phone. I could get by with the same iPhones forever if they didn't intentionally **** with them.

I had an Android.

IMG_1325.gif

I had an Android. It was the little things the got me. That first time my sister hooked up my phone and the music was sounding low :blush:, it wouldn't shuffle ALL my music, only a small portion. Just enough to notice. The camera. I don't need multitasking, my weekly screen time is barley 2 hours. I was done by the time they were blowing up but Bentley never had that issue.
What year was this and what brand/model?

Another mistake alot of people make is comparing the iPhone to a cheap asus burner Android phone then calling android "laggy"

Flagship android is the proper comparison to an iPhone

What year was this and what brand/model?

Another mistake alot of people make is comparing the iPhone to a cheap asus burner Android phone then calling android "laggy"

Flagship android is the proper comparison to an iPhone
Im pretty sure it was a Galaxy 3. Got Dayum you taking me back.

*caught up :lol:
I'm no loyalist of either, but iPhone has consistently done things that Android had already been doing. I have a friend who is a huge iFan and he posted earlier this year about being able to swipe words on the Apple keyboard. We got into this weeks-long discussion because I replied that I had been doing that for almost 10 years. 😂

Now if you repeat the previous 'Why do I need that' rebuttal, I remind: what do we need any of this for?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm no loyalist of either, but iPhone has consistently done things that Android had already been doing. I have a friend who is a huge iFan and he posted earlier this year about being able to swipe words on the Apple keyboard. We got into this weeks-long discussion because I replied that I had been doing that for almost 10 years. 😂

Now if you repeat the previous 'Why do I need that' rebuttal, I remind: what do we need any of this for?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also, I hope he didn't JUST find out earlier this year you could swipe words on the Apple keyboard :lol: That's at least 3-4 years old.

Y’all crazy the point of a phone is to communicate.

iMessage >>>>>>>>> everything else because all the norms in the US are on iphones. Been in a ten year group chat. No one can go anywhere we’re locked in.

No one wants to talk to a green bubble

Was dating this girl a few years back. When we exchanged our first text, her first response was “oh thank god, blue bubble”

It's completely idiotic and weak minded to freely give that kinda brand loyalty but it might be too late to recover to normalcy (i've had both). Anyone who thinks like that is a turnoff. Only way to fix this is if Tim Cook goes triple Elon.

Gen Z likes to pretend they are the tolerant and inclusive generation then shame their peers for not having blue bubbles :lol:

Read the comment section on this post to see how dumb people are

Last edited:
I get the convince of being able to iMessage ppl over WiFi (especially on flights), but being pressed about bubble colors is weird behavior

For sure. I have my own preference and don't hate on others for theirs, just on people that are extremists on either side. I just feel for those in the group chat that get a fuzzy, microscopic picture instead of the full, clear picture that everyone with iMessage gets.

It's semi cheating if you are musky and/or not wearing a shirt while hooping

You ain't lying. My dude was hooping over the weekend after telling me about how he cooked some possibly ripe shrimp and stinking up his entire place and all of his clothes. He was smelling like a fish market. I was definitely let him cook to avoid transference of the stank.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exactly. Android wasn’t doing what I needed it to do when I was there and don’t care enough to go back. I’ll talk a little ****, but thats all it is. Its just banter. I dont know anyone that really cares. The whole concept is a joke, thats why I play so freely with it. Its funny someone always gets a little tight. Almost like it DOES matter to them.

Exactly. Android wasn’t doing what I needed it to do when I was there and don’t care enough to go back. I’ll talk a little ****, but thats all it is. Its just banter. I dont know anyone that really cares. The whole concept is a joke, thats why I play so freely with it. Its funny someone always gets a little tight. Almost like it DOES matter to them.
I hope we're not mistaking being argumentative with caring. 👀 I've been accused of being argumentative a time or 2, and many have confused that with thinking that I care about whatever the argument is when I absolutely don't give 2 flying ****s. I just appreciate a good debate; just banter, like you said. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom