Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

If she got on them influencer or butt shape leggings I don’t even give her the time of day.. she want that attention

It’s them regular legging girls who got cakes that I be like 👀👀👀

Post examples because I'm having a hard time knowing which are the influencer leggings and the butt shaped leggings.

Also what are regular leggings?👀 I need examples

man said

carmelo-crying.gif

If she got on them influencer or butt shape leggings I don’t even give her the time of day.. she want that attention

It’s them regular legging girls who got cakes that I be like 👀👀👀
Man I didn't want to say it because it borders on sounding like that gross "well if she wasn't wearing that..." Folks use for harassment. But man, if you were really in the gym to work you wouldn't rock those.

Post examples because I'm having a hard time knowing which are the influencer leggings and the butt shaped leggings.

Also what are regular leggings?👀 I need examples
These are the TikTok influencer leggings, which have a seam in da buns crack
IMG_6560.jpeg

These are regular lululemon that are just plain black leggings
IMG_6561.jpeg

Bonus points to da gym rats that wear pump covers over da buns so you gotta wonder “they got it or nawl..”

Spoiler: they got it :pimp:

Man I didn't want to say it because it borders on sounding like that gross "well if she wasn't wearing that..." Folks use for harassment. But man, if you were really in the gym to work you wouldn't rock those.
Yeah I will in no way justify hairassessment

I simply believe women who buy them butt Seam influencer leggings want to be noticed, and I refuse to give them time of day based on that alone

I would assume most dudes care about MASS vs. Actual shape. Mass doesn't mean it's worth anything. I see plenty of MASSive backsides that don't have any shape. Small(er) cuffs on a slim one.

Side topic, but this speaks to one of my pet peeves online and to some degree offline right now. Somebody says something and there's way too big of a collective that think they know all kinds of other things about the speaker, and they all swear they got it.

Feeling racial today.

East Asians are the ONLY group on the planet that can generally be said to value meritocracy. I think this comes from having a millennia plus of testing for bureaucrats, military service, and business wealth via trade* or manufacturing all having been seen as legitimate methods of social climbing as opposed to the hereditary based systems that dominated far longer in most of the world.

Yes this is balanced against Emperors and royalty being an untouchable class but in practice bureaucrats, generals, and business elite have always had influence in East Asian governance in ways not really seen until relatively recently in the rest of the world.

* In many cultures traders/merchants/and other “middle men” were seen as necessary evils but not given the same social respect as a farmers, craftsman, and other producer classes of commerce.

Back
Top Bottom