Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

If we’re bringing that era back let’s go all the way. Big jerseys, headbands with the matching durag under, bright *** colors.

The youngins wearing big *** designer hoodies that look like somebody trolled them into buying it

Yea that's the bird nest haircut. Ish been rampant since COVID

im-back-home-for-christmas-in-bedfordshire-after-8-years-of-v0-fpxprtockh9a1.jpg
This is the haircut of every lesbian with a flannel, jeans and thick framed glasses

I increasingly have low tolerance for dispirited people. I am not doing all that great in life. But every day I get up and put my best foot forward and try my best to be optimistic.

When people I know have dreams, but perhaps not a plan, I help them build the plan. Provide suggestions, and if I can’t at least encourage their enthusiasm and encourage them to figure out the details to build their vision.

Barring something unrealistic like a little person having a 20 year career in the NBA, where there is a will there is a way and I truly believe that in my soul.

But so many people seem set on tearing down the dreams of others because it’s not what they would do. Which usually means it’s not what they would be willing to put effort into or they just think small. I find that attitude so draining to be around.

“If you will it, then it is no dream.” - Theodor Herzl

Back
Top Bottom