Do not eat a Umi Sushi in Atlanta, Georgia!

It was kinda shocking to see the owner walking out in urban gear. It seemed like he would've sided with the black dude but he showed his true colors by dodging the topic.

If he would’ve worn these, he would’ve got the red carpet treatment
75363132-1C2F-4C4A-A744-0AE035CB4A30.jpeg
I KNOW you had a pair or 2 of these :lol:

It was kinda shocking to see the owner walking out in urban gear. It seemed like he would've sided with the black dude but he showed his true colors by dodging the topic.

Not shocking at all...confusion and miseducation are the biggest tools that keeps racism going.

Look how dirty the the all white joint is too. And what the hell is that next to it? My brain can't process that shoe. Maybe it's the quality but it looks like church shoes with tassles and a sneaker tongue.

Also why did the owner get ticked off when he thought she called him the n word?

White people think that if they can’t say the N-word, then nobody should be allowed to say it.

It’s a control issue and nothing less.

None of that was shocking at all 🤣

Just don’t eat there. Simple. T.I. needs to be seated. THERE ARE TONS OF PRODUCTS AND INDUSTRIES that have racist owners, were created with money from the slave trade and labor. But their owners are smart enough to play that “role” in order to keep acquiring black dollars.

That Umi restaurant simply doesn’t understand. Keep your racism closeted, and still capitalize off the back dollar. It’s been that way for the past 80-100 years.

We know ya’ll don’t like us. Again, this stuff isn’t new. Sushi ain’t worth fighting over :lol: :rofl:

Sushi spot has a dress code? Y'all can miss me with that. No thanks. If it has a dress code it better be Michelin rated.

Any place that has a dress code you already know what the drill is. You might have been in there a 100 times and spent plenty of money. Shook hands with the owner (s) and thought you was 'friends' but come one time you don't act or look 'right' you simply just another...well you can fill in the rest.

Man forget all that. He showed who he was, he ain't try to make things right, in person, at the time, so don't do it now. Scared of the negative press and boycotts. He and TI can both go. Blacks always trying to make peace and be cool with everybody when people do us wrong. F him and his place period. Ain't with the kumbaya and asking for mercy.

Y’all keep goin on about this beggin stuff. Ain’t nobody beggin...If I make a reservation to go spend my money somewhere and some racists denies to serve me (clearly bc I’m black) then THERE WILL BE SMOKE! I mean damn, black dude in the video was simply standing up for himself.

I also appreciate T.I’s efforts 100% but that restaurant and anything affiliated with that owner gotta go. There are things in life that you can apologize for but racism/discrimination is not one of them. Let that man eat his worms. You can’t save every situation.

Personally never knew anyone from my hood who ate sushi. Grandma always told me uncooked food is for animals not us. So I never eem had any lol. Money saved.

Back
Top Bottom