Do not eat a Umi Sushi in Atlanta, Georgia!

What type of place even has this type of dress code in 2020??? I can't remember a single restaurant, bar, club I've been to in my life, anywhere in the world (outside of Vegas clubs back in the early 2010s, @#$@ Vegas anyway).

Clearly a racist policy; acting like a SUSHI RESTAURANT IN ATLANTA of all places is a formal dining experience, while high end sushi and wagyu spots in Japan let me in with hoodies and Nikes every single time I've gone.

Did you start with basic things like California Rolls?
My homeboy took me to one of them all you can eat spots. I tried all different kinds of ones. I honestly don't know what I had.

Wasn't a fan of any.

I picked the rice and pickled ginger though.

to be honest I have had sushi before that, in my 20s. But it was just my eating some 7-Eleven rolls late at night while I was back out drunk. They tasted like nothing, I didn't throw them up, so I assumed them were cool. Especially since I would down them sandwich between two halves of a taquito.

But actually trying it to see if I like it, in a sushi restaurant, was at 33.

:lol: Old black parents damn sure know how to keep us close minded
Glad, they did. Logically the modern day human diet isn’t meant to consume uncooked meat. Could just be my family tho or just East Atlanta, Allan Temple, Derby Street ( East Athens), East Slappy (Albany)...

I don’t even care about a dress code. The point is, even with the dress code it’s only enforced on who they want. If they were booting white men with boat shoes on I’d have not problems

I thought most of the sushi served in grocery stores and restaurants are cooked. And only the hardcore sushi joints serve raw.

Back
Top Bottom