Do not eat a Umi Sushi in Atlanta, Georgia!

I wanted to see them squab. Napoleon complex vs big oaf is always an interesting contrast of styles.

B975E2FF-7941-485E-A2A4-763C1930F7B5.jpeg

🤨

Another spot in Houston was charging minorites at the door but letting white people in free. Got caught by an attorney that watched nearby.

And from what I hear, in certain asian countries, they just outright say no black people allowed. I've never wanted to visit anywhere in Asia and I've never been into asian women. That just emphasizes it more.
:lol: Funny thing to throw in there.

Yeah a bunch of model minorities protecting white massa knowing damn well they are in the wrong.

i wouldnt have caused that kind of scene. But to video tape and let them keep digging their grave was necessary.

that owner is top grade ******* and hopefully suffers

Their clientele won't care. None of the people at the bar stood up for him, and they never will. See no racism, hear no racism. White comfort mustn't be disturbed. I bet this draws more snooty patrons who now know they'll be going to a restaurant that keeps out "undesirables". The hoighty toighty crowd would gladly pay an AF1 premium for this service. I like restaurants where the owner is also the cook and cashier. You know the food is bangin if he reeks of nicotine. Keep it gutta always in life. Live like a pauper and you'll eat like a king.

Gone to a couple outdoor spots recently in a white area and got the “our earliest table available is 9pm”. And it’s like 4pm and there’s visibly like two parties eating where they could seat like 20. I didn’t believe them. It is BS the reasons either posted or that they come up with on the spot to turn you away.

They look like the Prada Adidas Superstars that retailed for $600.

He could have let homie slide but it happens and Buckhead can be petty like that. No different than the club that says no chucks or sambas but if you have on balenciaga arenas or margiela gats they’ll do a quick shoe check and let you right in.
Do people really wear those? Balenciagas, the ones that look like socks? Granite, I dont even have a social circle and if I did, there's no need for an $800 pair of sneakers in it, but those are just ugly, plain *** shoes that look like something you'd get from China on ebay by typing "mens shoes" or on Wish. So easy to fake/make a lookalike too. I think the only time I remember seeing a celebrity in them was Jamie Foxx hosted an awards show in some red ones and he looked like he let his daughter dress him or something. #brokeboyrant I know

Do people really wear those? Balenciagas, the ones that look like socks? Granite, I dont even have a social circle and if I did, there's no need for an $800 pair of sneakers in it, but those are just ugly, plain *** shoes that look like something you'd get from China on ebay by typing "mens shoes" or on Wish. So easy to fake/make a lookalike too. I think the only time I remember seeing a celebrity in them was Jamie Foxx hosted an awards show in some red ones and he looked like he let his daughter dress him or something. #brokeboyrant I know
Yes they can definitely be faked easily and I'm sure some well to do prior buy fakes as well...bc people will think they're real on certain people... Just like that purse scene on Dope.
And it's granted not granite. I made that mistake when I was younger so I understand.

They look like the Prada Adidas Superstars that retailed for $600.

He could have let homie slide but it happens and Buckhead can be petty like that. No different than the club that says no chucks or sambas but if you have on balenciaga arenas or margiela gats they’ll do a quick shoe check and let you right in.

1. She’s clearly not wearing the shoes you posted. The ones she’s wearing seem like an adidas version of the puma Motorsport/racing shoes.

2.Do you REALLY think the response would’ve been different if they swapped shoes?

Their rule is likely designed for them to discriminate at their discretion.

Exactly. It's a grey area and they adjust it depending on who does it. Kinda like the block/charge call in the nba when a star is involved.
Racial discrimination and prostitution are two things that happen a lot in this country but there's a lot of roundabout antics surrounding both. But we know when it's happening.

Back
Top Bottom