Do any of you's still buy action figures?

I enjoy the transformer's growing up as a kid and my parents could never afford to buy me anything so now i am older and can afford some of these stuff. Istarted collecting some transformer figures, i was wondering anyone here still buy?

There's a couple of us toy collector's here. We're pretty scarce though. There was actually a toy thread a few months ago

I was in Wal-Mart today. The Transformer and G.I Joe figures brought back memories. I had a slight temptation to buy them, but I do not need them - justlike most of my shoes.
laugh.gif

I bought an Optimus Prime and Megatron the other day when I went to toys r us with my nephew
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ trying to transform them though

recreating my childhood, did it last summer... got pretty much every transformer that came out when the first movie came out.. i felt like I was 5 again.. butthen seeing my cc bill of $700+ at target on toys... i stopped

i used to collect Starting Line-Ups.......got a whole wall full of them.
still collect superman figures wherever i can find them.

--With GI JOe comin back, I'm just lookin for the Snake Eyes figures.
--Any variation of Darth Vader figures.
--And selected figures from McFarlanes NBA and NFL Sports Picks.

Originally Posted by Baalnood

I enjoy the transformer's growing up as a kid and my parents could never afford to buy me anything so now i am older and can afford some of these stuff. I started collecting some transformer figures, i was wondering anyone here still buy?

see 25th anniversary Ninja Turtles thread

i got my starting lineups and mcfarlanes still. i got the old school retro gi joe's from early 2000, but their still sealed. i'm not feeling thenew quality of the gi joes now.

When I get the money I'm tryina get some Kaws, TMNT, Ghostbusters, Transformers, Marvel and some DC

I just buy mighty muggs. I quit buying marvel legends after toy biz stopped making them.

laugh.gif
Frank Mucus wrote:

I'm only collecting TDK Hot Toys products. Their other stuff is cool to look at though.

word, I mostly stick to Hot Toys right now with their Predator & Iron Man lines. But my #1 most wanted figure coming this year is...

I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for these
laugh.gif

The last toys i bought were from the Iron Man movie. All three marks, i couldn't resist.
90525d6e76a8eab473351901f3cc7ce6edfeb26.gif

Originally Posted by Apeks

I just buy mighty muggs. I quit buying marvel legends after toy biz stopped making them.

Same here, still have a bunch sealed same with some Marvel Icons.

Back
Top Bottom