Do any of you's still buy action figures?

Man, i'm 25 and everytime I'm at a walmart/target or whatever..i ALWAYS stop by the action figure section. I just can't help it..but to pick upsome cool looking stuff from time to time.

just a reminder the turtle van has been restocked at toys r us website. Get them before the resellers put them up on ebay for stupid prices

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Been buying up some Round 5 MMA Action Figures as of late.

Besides MMA toys, the only other ones I really want to get are either TMNT or He-Man. Maybe He-Man was a little bit before most of NT? I just remember my older brother had the Castle Grayskull, He-Man, Skeletor, the whole nine... all I had was stupid ole Cringer. I couldn't even "transform" him into Battle Cat because I lost the battle armor attachment pieces. Me FTL.
http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryID.12422000

If you are still into MOTU.. I think they are releasing battle cat soon

Every now and then i do. I bought some g.i. joe figures on clearance at Target a while back.

as a matter of fact i just received these not five minutes ago:
the rest are on the way... i also only collect the NECATMNT's that's it though

i bought a buzz lightyear a couple years ago and felt embarrased at the disney store because it was for me... but watever i always wanted it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom