Do any of you's still buy action figures?

LOL...

I collect DC Universe Classics..only the Characters i like though..it seemed like collecting the figures got me back into going by my local comic shop againtoo...I havent bought any DCUC in awhile though...all of mine are sealed...

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif
Frank Mucus wrote:

I'm only collecting TDK Hot Toys products. Their other stuff is cool to look at though.

word, I mostly stick to Hot Toys right now with their Predator & Iron Man lines. But my #1 most wanted figure coming this year is...

I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for these
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Is that Ronin Warriors?
wow come to think of it I need to re-up on DBZ figures
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Frank Mucus wrote:

I'm only collecting TDK Hot Toys products. Their other stuff is cool to look at though.

word, I mostly stick to Hot Toys right now with their Predator & Iron Man lines. But my #1 most wanted figure coming this year is...

laugh.gif

I still have Sage.
pimp.gif
Info on these!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Baalnood

I enjoy the transformer's growing up as a kid and my parents could never afford to buy me anything so now i am older and can afford some of these stuff. I started collecting some transformer figures, i was wondering anyone here still buy?

Classic Transformes...you bet.

Love the Legends G1 Series, hope more get released soon.

On a side, still got tons of old school GI JOE, TMNT, and Star Trek.

God, do I miss the good old days. Thank the Lord for Ebay.

Originally Posted by PaulBaeKR

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

laugh.gif

I still have Sage.
pimp.gif
Info on these!
eek.gif
I had Ryo, Sage & Cye. Couldn't find Kento & Rowen.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Baalnood

I enjoy the transformer's growing up as a kid and my parents could never afford to buy me anything so now i am older and can afford some of these stuff. I started collecting some transformer figures, i was wondering anyone here still buy?

i would love to start collecting transformers again. i was in the same boat as a kid. i only had prime jazz and inferno (the firetruck) but boy did i lovethose toys wish i still had em.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by PaulBaeKR

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

laugh.gif

I still have Sage.
pimp.gif
Info on these!
eek.gif
I had Ryo, Sage & Cye. Couldn't find Kento & Rowen.
frown.gif

coming out this Nov. for about $70
embarassed.gif
Pretty much the definingversions of these toys after all these years. I used to hate the spring gimmicks of the old versions and the weird proportions on the figures. Couldn'treally pose them.
The pic I posted above was a P/S, here's newly released actual colored pics, the armours actually have a chrome finish
3694103422_4b479b033d_m.jpg

3694103484_f3f29676a9.jpg

3693297971_5d54d650b2.jpg

Pre-order yours here
http://www.bigbadtoystore...TOY10350&mode=retail

i had my collection of alterntaor transformers stolen 2 years ago out of a storage unit i had alont with countless shoes and pretty much my whole life.

started anew I have all of the autotbot deluxes from universe 2.0

bought a few mini movie tformers and the soundwave and ravage. bought the twins hopefully to resell when they get yanked for being abhorently racist.

got 2 masterpiece primes, 25th anniv prime. marvel,gi joe, and tformer muggs.

anything nerdy, I probably collect it lol.

don't get it twisted ,I open my toys and display em, collecting dust brings me no joy.

s1hgqu.jpg

I would like to see this thread resurrected
I'm just now starting to get into collecting. Bought this today while looking around a store. any of yall ever put these together? the damn directions arein Japanese.

lol naw I gravedigged.
does it really matter that I'm not going to keep the stuff I buy sealed? I see guys on other forums and they have a lot of their stuff still boxed.
why is that? to resell, or what?

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

LOL...

I collect DC Universe Classics..only the Characters i like though..it seemed like collecting the figures got me back into going by my local comic shop again too...I havent bought any DCUC in awhile though...all of mine are sealed...

Word. I have Wave 1-10 Complete and sealed. Including the exclusives, 2-Packs.. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to keep collecting theseries.

Side note, I thought this was a new thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol naw I gravedigged.
does it really matter that I'm not going to keep the stuff I buy sealed? I see guys on other forums and they have a lot of their stuff still boxed.
Honestly, I used to buy two of each figure. One to open and play with while keeping the other deadstock. Later down the road, I realize that theopen figures became useless to me and I sold it all for almost $600. I like them in their packages, just like how some NTers like their Jordans DS. I like tolook at the cool poses and know for a fact it'll stay in mint condition. Its a personal preference I guess.. Reselling isn't on my mind at the momentneither.

Originally Posted by cycopth

all of my son's toys, are my toys
This is going to be my excuse for when I have a kid.

Damn I hope I end up having nothing but boys...

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol naw I gravedigged.
Honestly, I used to buy two of each figure. One to open and play with while keeping the other deadstock. Later down the road, I realize that the open figures became useless to me and I sold it all for almost $600. I like them in their packages, just like how some NTers like their Jordans DS. I like to look at the cool poses and know for a fact it'll stay in mint condition. Its a personal preference I guess.. Reselling isn't on my mind at the moment neither.
ha I guess I'll do like I keep my shoes and just keep the boxes. Once I start getting into the more expensive toys I'll probably keep themin the box

Originally Posted by Retro23J

tired.gif
I almost copped the OG Megazord on Sunday

where?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Been buying up some Round 5 MMA Action Figures as of late.

Besides MMA toys, the only other ones I really want to get are either TMNT or He-Man. Maybe He-Man was a little bit before most of NT? I just remember my olderbrother had the Castle Grayskull, He-Man, Skeletor, the whole nine... all I had was stupid ole Cringer. I couldn't even "transform" him intoBattle Cat because I lost the battle armor attachment pieces. Me FTL.

Back
Top Bottom