Do any of you have that one friend that...

^^
laugh.gif
Damn!
Were you a little pissed at your man for that move?

Can't front, that's kind of low on his part, but dude wanted it and got it, so I ain't tripping.

I couldn't follow behind a homie like that but some dudes have that unquenchable thirst. Same type of dudes who go out and cop an outfit after they see you wear it...

Can't front, that's kind of low on his part, but dude wanted it and got it, so I ain't tripping.

I couldn't follow behind a homie like that but some dudes have that unquenchable thirst. Same type of dudes who go out and cop an outfit after they see you wear it...

Originally Posted by derventa

Going through that right now. My cousin (18 years old) finally got a girl, and I hit him up, but he responds back with the one word texts...

me2:30pm: "wat you up too fam?"
him3:45pm:"nothing"
me:3:46pm:"swing thru i got this nice stuff"
him:10:47pm:"my fault my phone was off"

bullsheizeeee
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

Going through that right now. My cousin (18 years old) finally got a girl, and I hit him up, but he responds back with the one word texts...

me2:30pm: "wat you up too fam?"
him3:45pm:"nothing"
me:3:46pm:"swing thru i got this nice stuff"
him:10:47pm:"my fault my phone was off"

bullsheizeeee
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Theta

yeah and then they break up and he hits you up like - hey man, how come we havent been hanging out lately... im pretty sure everybodys also got that one friend thats a pathological liar and just makes #$@* up all the time

pathological liar-check
dude got caught sayin his brother was gettin recruited to play football at like oklahoma state i see his brother he tells me he tryna walk on

but the dude that disappears wit his girl never had one of those i just kno females who do that

yeah and then they break up and he hits you up like - hey man, how come we havent been hanging out lately... im pretty sure everybodys also got that one friend thats a pathological liar and just makes #$@* up all the time

pathological liar-check
dude got caught sayin his brother was gettin recruited to play football at like oklahoma state i see his brother he tells me he tryna walk on

but the dude that disappears wit his girl never had one of those i just kno females who do that

My boy fell victim and its hard to watch.

Simpin hard,
And we always clown on him for it yet he acts like its not happening, like hes blinded by the P.

tired.gif

My boy fell victim and its hard to watch.

Simpin hard,
And we always clown on him for it yet he acts like its not happening, like hes blinded by the P.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Yep. Been friends with the dude for 13+ years. His girl doesn't approve of his friends so he decided to flake out on us. I would just move on but when you know someone for that long it is hard to just move on.
smh.gif
That's a whole different story there.. if my girl doesn't "approve" my friends it's definitely a no go

Yep. Been friends with the dude for 13+ years. His girl doesn't approve of his friends so he decided to flake out on us. I would just move on but when you know someone for that long it is hard to just move on.
smh.gif
That's a whole different story there.. if my girl doesn't "approve" my friends it's definitely a no go

Originally Posted by Carver

smh.gif

Yeah that's different..

But anyway, I'm pretty sure every dude in this thread that's upset about their friends doing that are probably single.

smh.gif

Yeah that's different..

But anyway, I'm pretty sure every dude in this thread that's upset about their friends doing that are probably single.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Lol thought it was only me who had this.  My friend literally makes up ridiculous stories for no reason.  Saying he slept with some of our friends ex's knowing dam well he didn't.  Saying he got into fights at bars when it wasn't him fighting but some random dude no one knows catching a beat down. 

But everyone does the disappearing act once in their life just hope you have friends who understand how it is and will take you back after the fact like nothing happened.  All my friends understand this situation so its not too bad.  The worst is when your friends get married and have kids you can pretty much kiss them goodbye forever. 

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Lol thought it was only me who had this.  My friend literally makes up ridiculous stories for no reason.  Saying he slept with some of our friends ex's knowing dam well he didn't.  Saying he got into fights at bars when it wasn't him fighting but some random dude no one knows catching a beat down. 

But everyone does the disappearing act once in their life just hope you have friends who understand how it is and will take you back after the fact like nothing happened.  All my friends understand this situation so its not too bad.  The worst is when your friends get married and have kids you can pretty much kiss them goodbye forever. 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

smh.gif

Yeah that's different..

Yeah it's different because if he's hanging out less because he wants to kick it with his girl more that's fine.. but if she tells him he can't kick it with his boys and he listens then
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

smh.gif

Yeah that's different..

Yeah it's different because if he's hanging out less because he wants to kick it with his girl more that's fine.. but if she tells him he can't kick it with his boys and he listens then
smh.gif

My LB did that this past semester. Dude got the letters, wifed up one of the first few groupie girls he got, and said peeeeeace.

Back
Top Bottom