Do any of you have that one friend that...

I swear the dudes that do this usually break up with their girl more often than not. They forget to balance out their time and when they remember they have friends (however long it takes) conflict starts with their chick. Idiots, I tell ya.

haven't heard from dude since January
smh.gif
& to make matters worse the ++#+% ain't even nothing special
smh.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif

haven't heard from dude since January
smh.gif
& to make matters worse the ++#+% ain't even nothing special
smh.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

definitely got one of those. i try to reach out to dude to kick it and catch up. always says he's down but he flakes
smh.gif

the worst part about it, is his girl isn't like him and continues to socialize with her girlfriends
indifferent.gif

And then he hangs out with her friends and doesn't even introduce me to the others
mad.gif
laugh.gif
exactly!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

definitely got one of those. i try to reach out to dude to kick it and catch up. always says he's down but he flakes
smh.gif

the worst part about it, is his girl isn't like him and continues to socialize with her girlfriends
indifferent.gif

And then he hangs out with her friends and doesn't even introduce me to the others
mad.gif
laugh.gif
exactly!
mad.gif

Yep. Been friends with the dude for 13+ years. His girl doesn't approve of his friends so he decided to flake out on us. I would just move on but when you know someone for that long it is hard to just move on.
smh.gif

Yep. Been friends with the dude for 13+ years. His girl doesn't approve of his friends so he decided to flake out on us. I would just move on but when you know someone for that long it is hard to just move on.
smh.gif

lol had a friend like this, i plugged him wit the chick i used to mess around with. he ended up wifin her and started actin brand new on the crew. he ddnt hit up none of the crew for like 3 months, we tried callin/textin to see if he was breathin but nadaaaa. when they broke up he tried to kick it wit us but none of us was havin it. long story short, we cut dude off.

lol had a friend like this, i plugged him wit the chick i used to mess around with. he ended up wifin her and started actin brand new on the crew. he ddnt hit up none of the crew for like 3 months, we tried callin/textin to see if he was breathin but nadaaaa. when they broke up he tried to kick it wit us but none of us was havin it. long story short, we cut dude off.

I have a couple friends like that, and if they're honest about their p.o.p., I don't really care.
It's when they start making up lies like, "I'm out with my mom" or "I'm sick" that I start getting irked.

You're my homie, I want you to get yours. You don't gotta lie about it, though.

True Story:

I was that dude with this one BAD *+% chick back in the day. I started spending every weekend with her and neglecting the homies and one time one of my boys confronted me about it and my answer to him was something to the effect of she had that bomb *+% P...

Fast forward 8 years later after I was done with her and he is married to her and they have two kids together. I used to keep in touch with her up until a couple of years ago through email, but haven't spoken to him since I found out that they had a baby. Could've hit while he was OT once, but I'm not dirty like that.

Moral: Leave the simping to the simps no matter how good the P is and be a friend to your friends.

Alternate moral: Don't tell your boy/hint/or suggest how good your girl is at dome and taking pipe.

I have a couple friends like that, and if they're honest about their p.o.p., I don't really care.
It's when they start making up lies like, "I'm out with my mom" or "I'm sick" that I start getting irked.

You're my homie, I want you to get yours. You don't gotta lie about it, though.

True Story:

I was that dude with this one BAD *+% chick back in the day. I started spending every weekend with her and neglecting the homies and one time one of my boys confronted me about it and my answer to him was something to the effect of she had that bomb *+% P...

Fast forward 8 years later after I was done with her and he is married to her and they have two kids together. I used to keep in touch with her up until a couple of years ago through email, but haven't spoken to him since I found out that they had a baby. Could've hit while he was OT once, but I'm not dirty like that.

Moral: Leave the simping to the simps no matter how good the P is and be a friend to your friends.

Alternate moral: Don't tell your boy/hint/or suggest how good your girl is at dome and taking pipe.

Eh.

Believe me, I wore her out for the better part of a year. I wouldn't want to follow the damage I did, but more power to him.

I set a personal record that I will never break one weekend with that chick.

Eh.

Believe me, I wore her out for the better part of a year. I wouldn't want to follow the damage I did, but more power to him.

I set a personal record that I will never break one weekend with that chick.

Back
Top Bottom