Do any of you have that one friend that...

My LB did that this past semester. Dude got the letters, wifed up one of the first few groupie girls he got, and said peeeeeace.

YES

Happened to one of my best friends...son literally just disappeared...he got a girl none of us knew where she was from...shorty moved in his crib and all that....son stopped hanging out...

I dont mind him having a girl but this chick is suspect. A lotta weird stuff

YES

Happened to one of my best friends...son literally just disappeared...he got a girl none of us knew where she was from...shorty moved in his crib and all that....son stopped hanging out...

I dont mind him having a girl but this chick is suspect. A lotta weird stuff

what pisses me off more is when that friend only wants to hang out when he wants to.

we hit him to chill but no answer from him at all till days later.

**** him

i make time for the boys even when i have a girl.

what pisses me off more is when that friend only wants to hang out when he wants to.

we hit him to chill but no answer from him at all till days later.

**** him

i make time for the boys even when i have a girl.

20848_127058473998565_100000832386625_137329_5290991_n.jpg
smh.gif

yea my boy for about 11yrs now has been with this beastly chick for like 6yrs now I think.  I never say this but my boy is way out of her league and she's gonna get the rock (diamond) from him eventually cuz she's aware of this.  This fool never makes time to chill with me cuz he's always chilling with her or other friends I dnt even know.  Besides this chik being beat (I wnt even post pics
sick.gif
), she irritated me cuz she told my boy if he went to my 21st bday party that she'd break up with him.  He didn't go and I didn't talk to him for like 3 months cuz he kept dodging my calls.  It wasn't until I posted on his FB wall on his bday that his GF hits me up and explains to me what she did via PM.  

yea my boy for about 11yrs now has been with this beastly chick for like 6yrs now I think.  I never say this but my boy is way out of her league and she's gonna get the rock (diamond) from him eventually cuz she's aware of this.  This fool never makes time to chill with me cuz he's always chilling with her or other friends I dnt even know.  Besides this chik being beat (I wnt even post pics
sick.gif
), she irritated me cuz she told my boy if he went to my 21st bday party that she'd break up with him.  He didn't go and I didn't talk to him for like 3 months cuz he kept dodging my calls.  It wasn't until I posted on his FB wall on his bday that his GF hits me up and explains to me what she did via PM.  

Back
Top Bottom