Do any of you have that one friend that...

every dude does this at some point
laugh.gif
dont sweat it bruh when he comes back around just clown him like hell for it and move on.

every dude does this at some point
laugh.gif
dont sweat it bruh when he comes back around just clown him like hell for it and move on.

definitely got one of those. i try to reach out to dude to kick it and catch up. always says he's down but he flakes
smh.gif

the worst part about it, is his girl isn't like him and continues to socialize with her girlfriends
indifferent.gif

definitely got one of those. i try to reach out to dude to kick it and catch up. always says he's down but he flakes
smh.gif

the worst part about it, is his girl isn't like him and continues to socialize with her girlfriends
indifferent.gif

yeah man...playa life
pimp.gif
i feel bad though, n just send em a convo text once in a while..show them i didnt do em wrong ..
laugh.gif

yeah man...playa life
pimp.gif
i feel bad though, n just send em a convo text once in a while..show them i didnt do em wrong ..
laugh.gif

I think everyone does this at some point, but no point in making up lies and excuses, just say you don't have time at the moment jeez.

I think everyone does this at some point, but no point in making up lies and excuses, just say you don't have time at the moment jeez.

definitely. two of my like five best friends are like this actually. it's pathetic.

definitely. two of my like five best friends are like this actually. it's pathetic.

Got a homie right now doing this, his routine is straight work/phone, work/phone, work/phone.....

Won't even get on the 2k anymore
frown.gif

Got a homie right now doing this, his routine is straight work/phone, work/phone, work/phone.....

Won't even get on the 2k anymore
frown.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I can happily say that I've NEVER done this, my main friends always come before some random girl I've just met.

But seriously, why make up lies about what you're doing?

We couldn't compete in a local 3v3 Basketball Tourney because this dude was "sick".

tired.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I can happily say that I've NEVER done this, my main friends always come before some random girl I've just met.

But seriously, why make up lies about what you're doing?

We couldn't compete in a local 3v3 Basketball Tourney because this dude was "sick".

tired.gif

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

And then he hangs out with her friends and doesn't even introduce me to the others
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

And then he hangs out with her friends and doesn't even introduce me to the others
mad.gif
laugh.gif

yeah. I aint mad at him cause his girl is bad but I got another friend who is doing for a complete mud-duck

yeah. I aint mad at him cause his girl is bad but I got another friend who is doing for a complete mud-duck

I swear the dudes that do this usually break up with their girl more often than not. They forget to balance out their time and when they remember they have friends (however long it takes) conflict starts with their chick. Idiots, I tell ya.

Back
Top Bottom