DMX ...

It's sad to see DMX like this.  It's also messed up for these tv shows  to continue to exploit him like this to get ratings.  We all know he's a crack head and that he has a lot of problems. if these people really cared they would help him off camera instead of throwing him a little money to get on camera and make a fool of himself. 
mean.gif

It's sad to see DMX like this.  It's also messed up for these tv shows  to continue to exploit him like this to get ratings.  We all know he's a crack head and that he has a lot of problems. if these people really cared they would help him off camera instead of throwing him a little money to get on camera and make a fool of himself.  :smh:

His son is obviously trying to help him. He doesn't want help. He is gonna' grab the check from that show and blaze up immediately.

X will always be one of my favorite rappers.

I think this whole show was F'd up. Me and my girl argued about it for a while after. Once his son brought out the guitar, I know X was embarrassed like get this fruit out of here :lol:

I also think it's weak to ask to be in your father's life but only if he's clean. I don't think that's how you approach getting back into your father's life, that should have came later.

My man has been doing drugs for over 30 years because of his past. Not saying it's acceptable or an excuse but he can't just quit. That's how he fights his demons and I hope one day he can seriously get some help.

I also didn't like the ***** doing the interview. I felt like she was trying to put on a show and trying to make it seem like she is someone special. Didn't like when she told Xavier that he didn't have to hug him and what DMX said to her was cool with me. They're having a moment, let them finish and he'll leave.

Can't believe that's GFK's son posted in here :wow:

His son is obviously trying to help him. He doesn't want help. He is gonna' grab the check from that show and blaze up immediately.

I'm sure his son gotta check too. He could have called his father and talked to him or tried to meet up with him. Son was on TV crying about his father (one of the biggest music stars of the 90s) messing with women and being a controlling father. A phone called or a private sit down could have took care of that.

I think DMX just telling it how it is to the world. Saying that he loves his kids and family in a different way. Not sure how true it is when he said that he never use drugs in front of his kids. Im pretty sure X provided alot for this dude in his life as far as financial(other stuff to) but i also know money doesnt buy everything. I feel X son should take it how it is and just try to help x out in a different way instead of trying tell him either sober up or u cant be in my life(X could have been said f u do kick rocks).Seems like x wants to be there for his kid or try to understand but dude has different views that has him believe that he is right. Trust goes a long way in life plus his kid mom could have clouded dude mind.

I do feel chick was egging X on in the interview.....he did say shut up a few time this family business.

Lets be honsets there is hundreds of family in america that not as happy as x's family. Not taking up for X just a different view.

I'm sure his son gotta check too. He could have called his father and talked to him or tried to meet up with him. Son was on TV crying about his father (one of the biggest music stars of the 90s) messing with women and being a controlling father. A phone called or a private sit down could have took care of that.

Yeah you are right. The whole thing was probably scripted anyways.

Cant tell a grown man how to live his life, just love your pops for who he is and move on and build a new relationship. You dont tell your pops i only want you in my life if you change your habits. WTF

Its not like he didnt provide for them and left them broke. His son is too grown to be acting like that, then he didnt wanna give his pops a hug smh.
That see you at my funeral line was reckless tho
naw DMX is in the wrong here.  He's a crackhead.  My wife is the same with her pops.

Last edited:
i cant begin to fathom some of the ***** backwards thinking going on in this thread.
Saying he [the son] should embrace his father's destructive habits because that's just "X"'s nature. Stop it. You see how dude was in the video. No body aint got time fo all that.

We tryin to be happy, live a nice life. Black men don't have to be angry 24/7 and mad at the world, being ready to pop off at anytime. Where ya'll get this mentality from? And why ya'll trying to embrace overly aggressiveness like its a manly thing when its not. It seems like his son went to him like a man, confronted him like a man, carried himself like a man, but "X" handled it like a little 10 year old boy, and some of ya'll think that's just "X".

Flesh of my Flesh and blood of my blood was hot though! Sad to seem him stuck in a "hood" mentality

So I guess this is the first time this father/son situation has been approached right? Homegirl asked his son if he wants to talk to X alone. He said "nah if you not in the room, I'm not with it". What does that mean? The way some of you are think makes me wonder about your parents :lol:. I'm speaking from experience. The level of resentment and anger that builds up when your pops does your mom dirt, see her hurt and crying is a tough thing to let go.
He didn't say he didn't love his pops, he just said you can't be in my life if you on drugs. There's a difference.

I just hope they're able to fix their relationship and move on

a bad father/son relationship is a tough thing to rebuild, best of luck to them

:smh: Man, I feel for DMX.. people are expecting him to act rationally but the man is clearly not right in the head, and hasn't been for much of his life.

How can he be expected to be a father when he isn't even fully in control of himself? Just look at his mannerisms and the way he reacts to things, he is extremely impuslive and aggressive. I hope people recognize that that's not normal human behavior, it's from the drug use destroying his brain and nervous system.

Unless he receives serious treatment or something "clicks" in his head and he makes a change, he will likely continue to destroy himself until he dies. Sad, but that's how the story usually ends with drug addiction.

:smh: It's turning out that our heros really did a bad job at being men, and we're refusing to see it because it's all we know.

As teenage boys, they were the best. But they never actually became men. Just teenage boys doing impressions of what they think men are.

Meanwhile we just can't handle that idea, and are blaming everything in the world other than these dudes for how their families are turning out.

Man X will forever be one of my favorite rappers....i don't think he will ever be right though...its sad.
But he does make for some comedy these days....laughed at the "what is a google" vid when he tried to use a computer.

Its funny that in his ******ed ranting there is like one gem of actual truth or completely real talk.

Damn X. This is terrible. I have said this before and I will say it again. I always feel the need to be alert like I am ready to fight when watching his interviews. I can't imagine what living with must be like. :lol:

So I guess this is the first time this father/son situation has been approached right? Homegirl asked his son if he wants to talk to X alone. He said "nah if you not in the room, I'm not with it". What does that mean? The way some of you are think makes me wonder about your parents :lol:. I'm speaking from experience. The level of resentment and anger that builds up when your pops does your mom dirt, see her hurt and crying is a tough thing to let go.
He didn't say he didn't love his pops, he just said you can't be in my life if you on drugs. There's a difference.

You wrote paragraphs to say what exactly? I've had a similar experience. I'm not excusing X's behavior at all. All I'm saying is, I'm not going on a TV show to air out my father and if I want a relationship, I know better than to expect my father who has been on drugs for over 30 years to just become clean.

Back
Top Bottom