DMX ...

roll.gif
 I was watching some of this earlier and dude is crazy. Son flipped on her on a dime
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude really did prove his son right though.

This is the best comment, though:
TheFiso1 12 hours ago
Im surprised DMX hasn't had an endorsement deal with timberland yet.....no other rapper wears timbs as much as this dude
son went from 0 to crackhead in 3 seconds flat.
If someone told me this was DMX's son, I wouldn't believe it
Naw he looks just like his mom but has dmx's hairline
The black stone cold steve austin is back at it again! 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

if he barked at her i would have literally died.
DMX talking normally still sounds like he's rapping...
DMX got some baby feet.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude really did prove his son right though.

This is the best comment, though:
DMX dresses like every 40 year old black man in the world. Dude needs to get a sponsorship deal with Harold Penner Man of Fashion. I bet when he goes to church he wears all linen everything and low top timbs when its chilly and dress sandals when its hot.

*DEAD* :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol na not looks, he just seems mad soft. Nothing like his pops.
:lol: yeah I agree but SOMETIMES being raised by a woman can do that to u as far as mannerisms go

Soft? Because he wasn't growling and raging like his unbalanced father?

You'd advocate the type of masculinity perpetuated by DMX over that of his son, who genuinely came across as the more mature and more civilized of the two?

And y'all wonder why our, black, communities are in a perpetual state of regression...:smh:

:lol: yeah I agree but SOMETIMES being raised by a woman can do that to u as far as mannerisms go

You'd advocate the type of masculinity perpetuated by DMX over that of his son, who genuinely came across as the more mature and more civilized of the two?

And y'all wonder why our, black, communities are in a perpetual state of regression...:smh:

tumblr_lzpvfmOwai1qdw4dv.gif

you're right though :smh:

I didn't say anything like that. I'm speaking about the whole episode which I'm watching as we speak not just that clip. His mannerisms are kinda "soft" If u watched it u would probably say the same thing and I didn't say that there was anything wrong with with his son it doesn't matter how a persons mannerisms are I judge a person by their actions

edit: I do agree with u though.
Edit #2: when dmx's son started singing and playing the guitar(later in the episode) I was :rofl: :rofl: and reaffirms his "softness"

Last edited:

I didn't say anything like that. I'm speaking about the whole episode which I'm watching as we speak not just that clip. His mannerisms are kinda "soft" If u watched it u would probably say the same thing and I didn't say that there was anything wrong with with his son it doesn't matter how a persons mannerisms are I judge a person by their actions

You didn't have to say anything explicitly, but by agreeing with JordanHead--who juxtaposed their distinct masculinities, and negatively characterized Xavier's masculinity as "soft", or the lesser of the two--you soiled yourself.

It's late; I'm not in the mood for a debate, so I'll just let it be. If you feel my response was unfair, or unwarranted, then my apologies (that is if you were sincere in your last post).

Last edited:
Wow I'm catching the end. DMV tried to hug his son and his son refused n the lady said no u don't have too. So he didn't hug him. N dmx got in argument with black lady again. Wow this quality right here.

You didn't have to say anything explicitly, but by agreeing with JordanHead--who juxtaposed their distinct masculinities, and negatively characterized Xavier's masculinity as "soft", or the lesser of the two--you soiled yourself.

It's late; I'm not in the mood for a debate, so I'll just let it be. If you feel my response was unfair, or unwarranted, then my apologies (that is if you were sincere in your last post).

Its cool man I didn't know we were arguing in the first place :lol:

Wow I'm catching the end. DMV tried to hug his son and his son refused n the lady said no u don't have too. So he didn't hug him. N dmx got in argument with black lady again. Wow this quality right here.
That's why putting this on national tv was the wrong way to go that whole episode is something that shoulda went on during counseling or something. I hope he is able to reconnect with his kids u can tell he loves him but he loves those drugs a lil more.

Its cool man I didn't know we were arguing in the first place :lol:

Nah we're not "arguing"; whatever, it's really whatever. Let's just bro hug it out...

View media item 364469

:lol:

Last edited:
:rofl:

if he barked at her i would have literally died.

Lmao.

Watching that was od funny but sad at the same time. It blows my mind that this was one of the biggest rappers in the late 90s and this is what his life has come to. I remember that beef he had with Ja Rule...that's when I knew dude was nuts. :lol:

Lmao when he told Iyanla "lady can I please talk?" That reminded me of the Ruff Ryders Anthem where he goes "mind your business lady." :lol: A mess.:smh:

How about you calm down. It's not even that serious :rolleyes

Strong post. :smokin

X wouldn't even look his own son in his eyes. :smh: He knows he is wrong for that.

Last edited:
Thanks for plugging the site Sleezyy.

Just finished watching it and that was tough to watch towards the end.

Agree with X that love should be unconditional, but still, the fact that he wasn't willing to give up drugs in exchange for a better relationship with his son was surprising; honestly didn't envision him denying his son's request. Sad.

"See you at my funeral"...:smh:

Last edited:

*insert Rock gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom