DMX ...

I wanted to laugh but I couldn't.
Hope their relationship gets better and X gets off drugs.

How yall dudes can say ole boy is soft/too old to be acting like that is beyond me.

Yeah he pretty much said he only wants a relationship if he gets clean.
Lots of people give fam/friends ultimatums when it comes to substance abuse. Either you change your ways or im cutting you out of my life. For the most part, people atleast give try to be sober a shot & detox, rehab etc...DMX doesn't want it. After all the drug related arrests i don't remember ever hearing of him actually going to detox & rehab. 

He's in denial about having a problem with drugs, having healthy relationships with his family and his career. Dude hasn't had a hit single in 10 years. From 1997-2001 what he did for not just hip hop but music in general speaks for itself. Since 2003, unfortunately, he is completely irrelevant. 

DMX self medicates with drugs & alcohol. What he really needs is meds for ADHD, depression, anxiety & bi-polar disorder. 

He is not a bad person trying to become good, he is a sick person who needs to get well. 

He has 10 kids, he won't have a relationship with any of them if he doesn't change. His head is just so f'n polluted & so hard headed he can't grasp it. 

Xavier did what was best for him. Bottom line. 

Cant tell a grown man how to live his life, just love your pops for who he is and move on and build a new relationship. You dont tell your pops i only want you in my life if you change your habits. WTF

Its not like he didnt provide for them and left them broke. His son is too grown to be acting like that, then he didnt wanna give his pops a hug smh.
That see you at my funeral line was reckless tho

Why don't you tell him that though? His pops is a drug addict and he should just have to deal with it? :rolleyes. Providing for your kids isn't the only part of being a father.

A father choosing drugs/alcohol over his child is much more alarming than a 20 year young man wanting his dad to be clean

Yeah he pretty much said he only wants a relationship if he gets clean.
Lots of people give fam/friends ultimatums when it comes to substance abuse. Either you change your ways or im cutting you out of my life.

The people who don't do that, are called enablers and their family members stay on drugs until they die.

Last edited:
da problem with DMX is he's alive in a world of wussification and politically correctness and he's OG aggressive style

doesn't match da correct world...

I actually agree with this..our society has changed and DMX aka Earl Simmons has not adapted..nothin wrong with that..I rather see this type of DMX rather than a changed one..

I didn't see this episode..nor do I care too..

da problem with DMX is he's alive in a world of wussification and politically correctness and he's OG aggressive style

I actually agree with this..our society has changed and DMX aka Earl Simmons has not adapted..nothin wrong with that..I rather see this type of DMX rather than a changed one..

strong username to post content ratio

Dude gave up crack n coke (he claims) so I see why he dont wanna give up weed n liquor. He feels like he came a long away and this was who he was before his life branched out. Prolly views it as normal, which weed n alcohol actually is in our society.

Dude gave up crack n coke (he claims) so I see why he dont wanna give up weed n liquor. He feels like he came a long away and this was who he was before his life branched out. Prolly views it as normal, which weed n alcohol actually is in our society.

If he didn't give up liquor, then he didn't give up crack, believe that.

strong username to post content ratio

Herculean strength.

I can't trust the word of a crackhead who got arrested, got out, said he was clean, and proceeded to get arrested like 6 more times for the same thing :lol:

Last edited:
has his son every listened to slippin, man :smh:

Why all my NY rappers OG's be having these problems with they sonz, have yall seen ghostface lil man. :smh:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude really did prove his son right though.

This is the best comment, though:
DMX dresses like every 40 year old black man in the world. Dude needs to get a sponsorship deal with Harold Penner Man of Fashion. I bet when he goes to church he wears all linen everything and low top timbs when its chilly and dress sandals when its hot.
roll.gif

what DMX said was right in regards to love being unconditional vs condition...but....damn not giving up drugs for your own seed isnt a good look.

They should interview ghostface about his son like they did magic and recite ghost's lyrics about rainbows

Back
Top Bottom