DMX ...

i have always been a HUGE dmx fan, HUGE, he has always been my favorite rap artist music wise. i've seen him in concert twice, and actually got to meet him about a month ago after a show. 

he was a jerk. i paid to meet him, i'll say it, lol. he was my favorite music artist and i had the opportunity to meet him so i said f it, paid for the meet and greet

dude was a jerk. sent out his crew to ask people if they would take tickets to some garbage no name local rap group instead of the meet and greet because x wasn't feeling well, we all said no. 

so i finally get to go in and meet him (girl was with me) and as the last people are walking out and we are walking in i here him yelling "no no no, no more people, we are done, we are leaving, we gotta get to the club yadadadada"  he was highly intoxicated and when he saw us walk in he calmed down, but his crew had to coax him through it. he was cool, shook hands, took pictures, said he didn't do autographs but since i had a picture i had printed out from the last time i saw him in concert he signed it, but he did it really sloppy and practically ruined the picture because he was so effed up.

end of the day, i can say i met my favorite music artist

but at the same time, almost would have rather just known him from afar as i had before.

guy is a hot mess

has anyone watched the dr phil interview?

another note, thick middle aged white woman was right up front of the stage and dmx told his boy that "i want her" and pointed at her right in the middle of the show. they instantly brought her up on the stage and after the show she walked to the back with him, delayed the meet and greet about 15 min, we couldn't go in till she came out and did the walk of shame, smh. being famous can get you whatever you want 
roll.gif
mean.gif

You paid to meet another man

And you're complaining cause he was a jerk to you

Beta 

You paid to meet another man

And you're complaining cause he was a jerk to you

Beta 
just sharing a story my man.

got to meet my favorite music artist. not many people can say that happend. he was just a jerk in general. x has a lot of issues. put on a great show, i got nice pictures with him and an autographed picture. so its cool.

just sad to see someone you admired so much for so many years so screwed up is all i was getting at. he was so drunk/high off whatever he didn't even know we were there, he just wanted to get to the club

Back
Top Bottom