DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Ha, I sneakerstalk all the time. Makes me appreciate my stuff more, though. I always wonder if someone in dope kicks is a nter. Mostly adidas anything boost is all I see there.

i'm at disneyland now after spending the morning at california adventure park. i wish they had fast pass for everything :lol:

i'm at disneyland now after spending the morning at california adventure park. i wish they had fast pass for everything :lol:
Make u take single rider lines when u doing rides. Yesterday with fast past line was still like 20min for cars
Took single rider
Was only in line for 5 minutes
Not all rides have em but ones that do take it if u can

i dont think ive ever ridden radiator springs as a non-singles rider in 5 years :lol:

yall try the maxpass?

there's always lots of walking and that's why I get picky on what shoe to wear when I go there

hope your enjoying it so far, you gon' check out Fantasmic?

I know it's probably nearly impossible to pick a favorite, but I would love to hear someone's favorite out of the four main Florida Disney parks.

1) Magic Kingdom
2) Epcot
3 )Hollywood Studios
4) Animal kingdom

Thanks.

i dont think ive ever ridden radiator springs as a non-singles rider in 5 years :lol:

yall try the maxpass?

The MaxPass is a game changer. Make a FastPass reservation (You can link any other tickets/passes so you can make reservations for the entire party) on the app and it tells you when your next available FastPass is. Set an alarm on your phone for that time and the process continues. Beats having to physically go to each ride's kiosk and get paper tickets. Saves tons of time and walking. I'd highly recommend for anyone going any looking to maximize a day at either (or both) park(s).

I know it's probably nearly impossible to pick a favorite, but I would love to hear someone's favorite out of the four main Florida Disney parks.

1) Magic Kingdom
2) Epcot
3 )Hollywood Studios
4) Animal kingdom

Thanks.

It really depends on what you're looking to do. It may not be much, but I hope this helps. Would be more than happy to elaborate if needed:

1. Magic Kingdom is the most popular and iconic by far, so I'd say that would be my personal favorite.
2. Epcot is great for a few rides but known for the food/drinking options in different countries.
3. Hollywood Studios at this point in time really only has 3 decent rides to experience (Tower of Terror, Aerosmith's Roller Coaster and Star Tours).
4. Animal Kingdom has a few good rides (Dinosaur, Kilimanjaro Safari, Expedition Everest), but now that Avatar Land is open, it seems to be one of the more popular parks of the 4 (2+ hour wait for the main attraction in Avatar Land).

I think I heard a rumor that they'll be changing the name of Hollywood Studios? Probably makes little sense since they closed the movie ride and with StarWar Lands opening in a year or two. Is that where Toy Story Lands going to be too as well?

Also heard Indiana Jones Land is rumored for Animal Kingdom? Sounds cool but the franchise is too old, I mean it's hard to doubt Disney after pulling off AvatarLand but the next Indian Jones installment better get Jurassic World type of reception.

hope your enjoying it so far, you gon' check out Fantasmic?
didn't even know about that show - looks crazy. we're gonna do the dessert thing and watch world of color tonight.

it was good that we got to go into california adventure an hour early. we got on the cars ride while my wife used the app to fast pass our next ride etc. so we did quite a bit this morning. having the hotel room on property is nice too. ate at in-n-out a little while ago and my son is taking a nap. might meet up with someone from NT later on.

1) Magic Kingdom
2) Epcot
3 )Hollywood Studios
4) Animal kingdom

Thanks.

reverse that list and you have my order

I don't remember how it was before they shut the river down, but we went in August, and fantasmic was awesome. Definitely recommend it.

It really depends on what you're looking to do. It may not be much, but I hope this helps. Would be more than happy to elaborate if needed:

1. Magic Kingdom is the most popular and iconic by far, so I'd say that would be my personal favorite.
2. Epcot is great for a few rides but known for the food/drinking options in different countries.
3. Hollywood Studios at this point in time really only has 3 decent rides to experience (Tower of Terror, Aerosmith's Roller Coaster and Star Tours).
4. Animal Kingdom has a few good rides (Dinosaur, Kilimanjaro Safari, Expedition Everest), but now that Avatar Land is open, it seems to be one of the more popular parks of the 4 (2+ hour wait for the main attraction in Avatar Land).

This definitely helps, thank you.

2 weeks ago i didn't have a problem
they only checked us for our room key when we went through in the morning to get in an hour early. other than that, they haven't asked to see the room key any other time we went through.

the security made me put back the gopro selfie stick thingy going through the disneyland check from the hotel though and the other gate made me turn my shirt inside out cause there was some mild profanity on it. my wife was pissed at me.

Nice, ive never stayed at the Californian, out of my tax bracket. there's a small hotel at the end othat street we stay at. Homies got the plug. Probably spent 400 nights there over the years, though, so I guess loyalty pays.

really considering staying somewhere within the park for the Avengers Half since I'll be doing the Infinity Challenge, 10k Saturday and then half-marathon on Sunday

was exhausted when I did it last year and had to drive back and forth three days in a row, also hurts that I had to pay about $60 on parking through the weekend (pick up packet on Friday and then the two runs)

me and my lady usually take a nap mid day when at Disneyland :lol:

we’ll usually get there pretty early eat breakfast and hit rides till like 3, go back to the hotel and nap back at the park from 6 to midnight.

yah going at the park late is nice and for the most part the lines are shorter

sometimes I'd get there at 9pm and have a couple of hours to chill and get in a few rides

I think they're about to cut hours soon though

The new fantastic show is trash
The one before they changed it was better
That pirates of the Caribbean thing was trash they shoulda just left it as Peter Pan and Captain Hook it was better.
Plus the boat didn't have as much characters as it usually had
Only good thing I like was they kept the dragon other than that so disappointing.
Haven't seen world of color since last year so not sure on the changes I usually use that time to ride the rides. Sunday it was hot and started raining was weird but felt good at the same time. Feels good to be home though highway 5 had traffic so took longer than normal.
WAS HEATED when I found out no more Pixar parade at California adventure
Plus no paint the night
Or electrical parade at Disney :smh:
So just that old outdated soundsational
Parade
And I know I sound grumpy
But man I just wish they would stop changing stuff

for someone who stays up on the disney stuff, how you not gonna know the electrical parade ended like 2-3 weeks ago.

either way halloween stuff goes up on the 15th :pimp:

damn, so they're bundling up photopass with maxpass now, it's not on the upper tier APs anymore unless you already have it and could probably be grandfathered once you renew it

damn, so they're bundling up photopass with maxpass now, it's not on the upper tier APs anymore unless you already have it and could probably be grandfathered once you renew it

They still offer MaxPass on the Signature Plus Annual Pass ($1,049 price), but that's the only one.

1970904-515a755d31373db12ff699f2e1e7df50.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
The pirates swinging around the boat was cool, the acting not so much. But I wouldn't go as far to say it's trash.

Back
Top Bottom