DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

damn, so they're bundling up photopass with maxpass now, it's not on the upper tier APs anymore unless you already have it and could probably be grandfathered once you renew it
I think we're going to drop that 75 for the max pass, they sure know how to sell stuff.

I think we're going to drop that 75 for the max pass, they sure know how to sell stuff.

If you're planning on going often throughout the year, I'd highly recommend. I think a lot of people don't take full advantage of the free PhotoPass (including myself). Their pictures are always better than my camera phone pictures - why not take advantage? :lol:

I used to think Disney World was overrated until I actually went there last year :lol:

Went to "Mickey's Christmas" and I felt like a 5 year old kid! I loved it! My newphews and neices believes loved it and I was here cheesin' ear to ear with them!

Headed there this October for "Mickey's Halloween"

If you're planning on going often throughout the year, I'd highly recommend. I think a lot of people don't take full advantage of the free PhotoPass (including myself). Their pictures are always better than my camera phone pictures - why not take advantage? :lol:
We've already went 5 times this year, will probably squeeze 4 or 5 more in this year, so it would be worth it. We've never used photopass pics, though. But I have hundreds of pics in my phone. I haven't even seen the ones they take.

We've already went 5 times this year, will probably squeeze 4 or 5 more in this year, so it would be worth it. We've never used photopass pics, though. But I have hundreds of pics in my phone. I haven't even seen the ones they take.

Whether you have them take pictures of you in front of things (the castle, sword in the stone, main st, etc.), remember that the ride photos are also included. Rather than taking a picture of the picture, you can notate the # at the top of the photo and enter it in your app. It'll show up after about 30 min or so from riding the ride.

it's smart to add photopass to maxpass, makes it much more appealing

just sucks that the signature tier doesn't have it anymore

maxpass + photopass is a nice combo but got to buy it now before they increase the price, hopefully the $75 price can be grandfathered moving forward

Shoot, gimme that with the pass reup discount and it would be even better. I didn't realize the ride photos were a part of that.

yup, ride photos along with the events

when I ran the Avengers Half last year, I could have gotten pics from that event as my bib could be linked to the photopass

for someone who stays up on the disney stuff, how you not gonna know the electrical parade ended like 2-3 weeks ago.

either way halloween stuff goes up on the 15th :pimp:
no
im not saying i didn't know it ended
i know it ended
but i thought they was just gonna replace it with another parade
or decide to bring the paint the night back
cause at night theres nothing besides fantasmic

damn, so they're bundling up photopass with maxpass now, it's not on the upper tier APs anymore unless you already have it and could probably be grandfathered once you renew it
yeah
i was heated when i found that out
i just added max pass to my pass
we don't really trip off fast passes
but my girl likes the pics
so i only needed to add max to my signature
not to hers
i had let my pass expire in feb
i just :smh:
when the lady at the window told me

They still offer MaxPass on the Signature Plus Annual Pass ($1,049 price), but that's the only one.

1970904-515a755d31373db12ff699f2e1e7df50.jpg
max pass can be added to the other passes
i think i paid $75 extra to add it to one pass
on sig plus it comes included :rolleyes

it's smart to add photopass to maxpass, makes it much more appealing

just sucks that the signature tier doesn't have it anymore

maxpass + photopass is a nice combo but got to buy it now before they increase the price, hopefully the $75 price can be grandfathered moving forward
all this max pass and adding to photo pass
is just the next step towards.........
MAGIC BANDS :pimp:
they just gonna roll it out slowly

I was gonna cop the maxpass but I found out about the single rider line and that was good enough for us

bruh i renewed our passes on the 18th
and have been there the past 3 weekends :lol:

Dang, that reup discount saves us 250 or something a year for the fam, now they're throwing in that extra month, too. Did they let you reup after it expired with the discounts?

bruh i renewed our passes on the 18th
and have been there the past 3 weekends :lol:
That would be us most definitely if we lived close. Probably three hour close. They got me. That's the main reason we got the second to top ap, we have to plan so much anyways, we can work with it.

Dang, that reup discount saves us 250 or something a year for the fam, now they're throwing in that extra month, too. Did they let you reup after it expired with the discounts?
nah it was to far out
my baby was born premature in jan
so when feb came around
i didn't think we would be even going at all this year
so i let it expire
well 7 months later
she's good and everything's fine
me and my girl decide to do a trip
when we get to the booth
i ask the lady could they hook it up
but she was like if it was a few weeks passed
she woulda been able to
but since it was months passed
i just had to renew as a new pass
thing is she just reactivated our old annual passes
so we didn't even get new ones

In the hills, about an hour and some change from tahoe. It's cool because I live about 30 minutes away from a ski resort, so during the winter me and my kids are either skiing or snowboarding, or down there. I love California.

u COULD
plan ur disney trips around the time SFO
OAK or san jose
airlines have the $49 flights
drive to sf or oakland or san jose
then just fly from there then uber from lax
from hollywood
to anaheim is $40-$45
i know some GREAT cheap hotels
that hook it up
overtime i go they upgrade the room
i gotta pm u those though
cant blow up the spot :lol:

EDIT: virgin and southwest
stay having those $49 flights to la

We have to multiply by 5, my youngest don't qualify for the free rides anymore. We're about 2 and 30 to 3 hours from the bay, so we just drive. I like to drive, my kids got movies in the back with Bluetooth headphones, so we just road trip it. Going to the city or oak is usually a trip on its own, would be hard to make it without doing hella other stuff.

We have to multiply by 5, my youngest don't qualify for the free rides anymore. We're about 2 and 30 to 3 hours from the bay, so we just drive. I like to drive, my kids got movies in the back with Bluetooth headphones, so we just road trip it. Going to the city or oak is usually a trip on its own, would be hard to make it without doing hella other stuff.
yeah i feel it
when i got the whole squad with me
(my 10 and 11 year old)
we enjoy the drive
we hit up spots in la before and after we leave anaheim

Back
Top Bottom