DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Only the OGs remember Marine World lol. Im guessing you're from the bay as well?

Im thinking about getting the membership since its pretty cheap but my girl doesnt ride the rides much. Not sure if she'll enjoy as much.

Me being a big DC fan, it would be cool to see everything there
yup from the bay
id say just get the membership for u
and just go with her when theres a 50% off
or bring a friend free
they have them every month with ur pass
but sometimes the days suck
on second thought just get her one its cheap enough
ike i said i aint been in over a year and still pay it with no problem
get a disney annual pass if u can afford it
get a deluxe
that way u can hit up both on ur trip
for about $100 a month
give or take $5
u and ur girl will both have disney and magic mountain passes

we get to cali on sunday evening. wife planned everything so i don't have much of an idea what we're gonna be doing in the park but i know i'll be walking around and eating pretty much the whole time. there are a few places i wanna eat in LA but dunno if i wanna leave the hotel and drive around too much. anyone ever eat at langer's deli and can tell me if it's worth driving to from disneyland or should i ubereats a pastrami sandwich to the hotel? keep in mind that we have zero good delis in hawaii.

LA is a good 45 to an hour away, depending on traffic. I've noticed you've got to go outside of the tourist radius to get better food. Everything within the radius seems catered to tourism, which to me means low cost high profit margin for the business. Timewise, Uber eats. Taste and experience wise, explore the area.

we get to cali on sunday evening. wife planned everything so i don't have much of an idea what we're gonna be doing in the park but i know i'll be walking around and eating pretty much the whole time. there are a few places i wanna eat in LA but dunno if i wanna leave the hotel and drive around too much. anyone ever eat at langer's deli and can tell me if it's worth driving to from disneyland or should i ubereats a pastrami sandwich to the hotel? keep in mind that we have zero good delis in hawaii.
I'm driving down to disneyland tomorrow
so ill be out here sunday
u staying in la or anaheim
if ur in anaheim
and want a sandwich
i suggest just parking in downtown disney(free)
and getting earl of sandwich

NT meet up at disneyland this weekend :nerd:

NT meet up at disneyland this weekend :nerd:
also BRUH
i know the perfect spot to eat with ur wife
before i through it out there what are yall eating plans
cause man theres this spot u will LOVE

Downtown disney isn't free anymore unless you get validation from the AMC.
the stores validate too
u can get it validated at wherever u shop or eat
last visit
i just wanted a sandwich before hitting the road
earl of sandwich validated for me
so as long as u buy something at one of the stores u should be good

we land on sunday but won't be in the park until monday and tuesday then wed we head to legoland and san diego zoo. my wife has a few meals planned at disney and she did suggest earl of sandwich to me. other than that we were just gonna do in-n-out and mexican food at some point. the only thing with food is that our 4-year old son will be with us so we're not eating fancy.

Tortilla Joe's is nice, right there in downtown disney and quick. There is a bunch of really good Mexican joints around town as well.

Enjoy 2 hours of parking when you make a $20 minimum purchase and receive validation from any Downtown Disney location (including quick-service restaurants, merchandise locations and kiosks)—or up to 4 hours of parking with validation from any Downtown Disney table-service restaurant or AMC Theatres movie experience.

Beyond these validations, each additional hour costs $12, charged in 30-minute increments, with a minimum $6 charge after the initial 15-minute grace period. Additionally, the maximum daily parking and lost ticket fee is $48. Parking is subject to capacity.

we land on sunday but won't be in the park until monday and tuesday then wed we head to legoland and san diego zoo. my wife has a few meals planned at disney and she did suggest earl of sandwich to me. other than that we were just gonna do in-n-out and mexican food at some point. the only thing with food is that our 4-year old son will be with us so we're not eating fancy.
Make sure u hit up
Joes Italian ice
It's on harbor blvd
get the joe latte
It's :nthat:
Specially sense it's gonna be so hot
Also if u get beignets
The Mickey shaped ones at mint julep bar are good
BUT the best are in downtown Disney at that new Ireland restaurant
Earl of sandwich is good and also not that expensive. Also take the monorail to exit and enter Disneyland and or downtown Disney cause it will stop u off by earl of sandwich or at least closer. Also short cut to enter and exit California adventure to and from downtown Disney is a shortcut through the grand Californian hotel
Make sure u hit up that joes Italian ice spot it's kinda by the target next block past the Ruth's Chris you'll end up seeing it
Any tips u need make sure u hit up the thread

Huge white building on the corner? That place is good. They had blueberry sugar covered beignets last time in new Orleans square, I liked em.

Are the letting people enter through the Californian again? They keep shutting us down ever since they moved the security check to the front of downtown disney. Exiting isn't an issue, but we are getting used to walking around, and it's only a couple of extra minutes. We stay on Katalla so it used to be perfect, but it is what it is.

Are the letting people enter through the Californian again? They keep shutting us down ever since they moved the security check to the front of downtown disney. Exiting isn't an issue, but we are getting used to walking around, and it's only a couple of extra minutes. We stay on Katalla so it used to be perfect, but it is what it is.
2 weeks ago i didn't have a problem

Damn, we were there the week before you and they still had the signs up pointing the way. And they weren't pointing to the Californian. But it's cool because we still walk down magic way or whatever it's called and dip through the valet parking and we're there. They took the little TV out of the lobby so my kids don't even miss it.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare thanks man! my in-laws said that italian ice spot was good! i screencapped your comment so i can use it when we get there. we're actually staying at the grand californian so we can use that entrance. first day we wanna hit up the cars/lightening mcqueen stuff for my boy.

Yoooo
So I was looking for a new spot to go to and found the ranch restaraunt and maaaaan it's on point it's called the ranch

What nter at California adventure
With their girl
And they both wearing aj1's
White/red/black and the Breds :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom