DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Nice!

Glad you had a good time.

And if you like those big pins, you can ask for a first visit and birthday pins anytime, they dont really check.

And whats nice about the bday pins is they write your name on it, any name really, ive pretty much speeled my whole name in pins :lol:

Need to try that Maxpass. Seems so efficient.

Also, I miss the days that you'd get in free on your bday.

Are they pretty strict about the height restrictions? My daughter is within an inch on some of the rides.

really depends on the castmember, I've seen many times where they let kids go on their tippy toes to make the height and get in

I've seen cast members be straight up Dickson about height requirements, more times than not. It's their job, though, to make sure everyone is going to be safe. Sometimes overly safe. I would assume she wouldn't be able to ride unfortunately, but it never hurts to try.

Yeah I really want to get her on star tours and splash mountain. Either way I know she'll have a blast

In my experience the cast members were pretty strict about the height, luckily my youngest is more than tall enough to go on most rides she wants to go on, now. I had to run out and buy some air max 90s which gave her that little extra extra last year to make sure.

They have the height requirements listed on the site, too. You can check to see before you get there. It was the worst to get in line because as soon as she saw whatever she would just run in line and boom, we would get hit with the little height gauge check.

They have the height requirements listed on the site, too. You can check to see before you get there. It was the worst to get in line because as soon as she saw whatever she would just run in line and boom, we would get hit with the little height gauge check.

Yeah I've looked. That's why I asked because there's a couple she's close at

latest Galaxys Edge aerial pic
20214042_1513035128734830_3779003975559282688_n.jpg

Disneyland Resorts to Get ‘Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire’ Multiplayer Virtual Reality Experience This Year

Location-based virtual reality startup The Void has teamed up with Lucasfilm and ILMxLab to bring a “Star Wars”-themed mutiplayer virtual reality experience to Disneyland Resorts in Southern California and Orlando, Florida. The new VR experience, dubbed “Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire” will open to consumers this holiday season, the three companies announced Thursday.

The experience was produced by ILMxLab, Lucasfilm’s immersive entertainment division, in cooperation with The Void. ““At ILMxLAB, we want people to step inside the worlds of our stories,” said ILMxLab’s executive in charge Vicki Dobbs Beck. “Through our collaboration with The VOID, we can make this happen as guests become active participants in an unfolding ‘Star Wars’ adventure.”

secrets-of-the-empire-e1501737558736.jpg

The Void is one of a number of startups looking to take virtual reality out of the living room, and into special experience centers where consumers can walk around, open doors, and pick up props. The company debuted with a “Ghost Busters” VR experience at Madame Tussauds in New York’s Times Square a year ago, and has since opened locations in Toronto and Dubai as well as at its corporate headquarter in Lindon, Utah.

The two new experience centers at Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California and Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida are just the latest locations announced by the company. CEO Cliff Plumer recently told Variety that his company eventually wants to operate experiences on thousands of stages around the world.

For Lucasfilm, the partnership with The Void isn’t the first time to embrace location-based VR. ILMxLab previously built “Trials on Tatooine,” a VR experience that lets participants repair a Millennium Falcon and defend it against approaching Storm Troopers. That experience was released both for home-based VR headsets as well as via IMAX’s VR centers.

soooo
I'm going to disneyland prolly wed
gonna renew my annual passes
BUT
then I'm thinking of surprising my girl
and thursday we leave from la to go to disneyworld
now my plan is to do the payment plan for my annual pass
and then do that trick to get the premier passport
(premier passport is unlimited visits to both parks on both coasts)
to get the premier i just have to pay the difference
in the signature and premier
but i can still keep the signature portion on payment plan.
anyway. give me some tips on disneyworld
im a pro at disneyland
but i know world is a different beast
also
good cheap airlines cause all I'm seeing is $200 flights from here to orlando
also which is a decent hotel
what attractions
what food
thanks in advance

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare ive only been to disney world one but going back next month. i stayed at one of the disney hotels (can’t remember the name) but it was only $99 a night and picked you up from the airport and of course had shuttles to all the parks. the parks are pretty spread out especially compared to disneyland. parks are waaay bigger and more spread out. rides are dope especially expedition everest and the rock-n-rollercoaster.

as far as food, i do t remember the food being that great, but i’m sure it’s in the last 5 yes. i just remember being sick of chicken fingers and fries everywhere lol.

i’m sure i’ll think of more stuff but i’ll edit when i do. or let me know if you have questions

Man **** those stupid tourist who don't understand if you want to be in front to see fantasmic you need to get there early. Had this stupid tourist family try and literally crawl on the floor and stand in front of my daughter and girl. Luckily we had one of the cast members by us and once we let her know she was on it. Then their teenage son tried to cut in front of my girl still so I had to push little man back. I'm all for being nice for the kids and letting them see but blatantly just trying to shove your whole family up in front of mine is way pushing it. Other than that yesterday was another great day. My daughter loved fantasmic. She was dancing around and kept waving to all the characters. This is definitely a memory I'll never forget.

lpheat22 lpheat22 terrible, i’ve had the same thing happen to multiple times. i’m not trying to bluntly be a **** but at the same time, if i’ve been sitting there for hours, there’s no way i he’ll im just gonna let you walk up in front of me last second :lol:

st1llundftd st1llundftd ive gone probably 5-6 time and have no kids. it’s cool to see people get dressed up. some people go all out with elaborate costumes. the candy is a nice touch plus all ride lines are short

Has anyone been to Mickey's Halloween Party? Would you guys recommend it even though we don't have any kids?

All up to you if you wanna spend the extra money. The benefits of less people, shorter lines, and cool costumes is a plus IMO. But I have a 3 yr old son and he has a blast. Only thing I wasn't feeling was the Halloween parade. Gonna skip that this year.

Man **** those stupid tourist who don't understand if you want to be in front to see fantasmic you need to get there early. Had this stupid tourist family try and literally crawl on the floor and stand in front of my daughter and girl. Luckily we had one of the cast members by us and once we let her know she was on it. Then their teenage son tried to cut in front of my girl still so I had to push little man back. I'm all for being nice for the kids and letting them see but blatantly just trying to shove your whole family up in front of mine is way pushing it. Other than that yesterday was another great day. My daughter loved fantasmic. She was dancing around and kept waving to all the characters. This is definitely a memory I'll never forget.

I hate those types. Acting all slick trying to sit down in front. I've had to tell workers because it isn't fair to others who've sat there for an hour or so. Seeing the look on a kids face is priceless!

Has anyone been to Mickey's Halloween Party? Would you guys recommend it even though we don't have any kids?
yes
go
i prefer going halloween day if u can
its sooo damn lit
u leave with a ton
like literally a ton of candy
and its easier to get on rides
go trust me its sooo damn fun

Back
Top Bottom