DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

If you can, and it's tough, try to get on either storybook land boats, dumbo, or the Casey Jr train during the fireworks. ****s magical.

iirc it was you where your in-laws paid for everything in the trip and would be going with you, right?

my advice, have them babysit, ditch them, go to the Cove Bar, gobble up a few cocktails and enjoy yourself :D

Yup, that was me. They're still gung ho in wanting to take her and I'm grateful for that and I'm not sure if my in-laws can handle our daughter running all over the place lol. So I'm not sure we'd be able to hang out at the Cove Bar and enjoy...or can we? lol

Another important thing, don't try to do everything you possibly can unrealistically. If everything is crowded it will just add pressure and that isn't going to help with the fun. Make a must do list that is reasonable to how long your going to stay, maybe three or four things a day, and freestyle the rest. We've had passes for years, and the best times were when we could just wander. Crowded or not, it actually helped to not "have" to do anything. Line to long?, oh well, we just kept it moving and enjoyed our day the same.

Thanks for the insight! That's what I was thinking of planning when we finalize everything. See and do the things that she is familiar with and can enjoy.

And to remind myself that the trip isn't for me or my wife, it's for my daughter lol

The cove bar is family friendly, but don't go at lunch time or dinner time though, go at a weird time to eat. Line gets longgggg. The more your daughter has a good time, the more it spreads throughout you and your wife. I thought it was about seeing the kids happy, until I realized I was spending the best moments of my life watching my kids joy, and realized i was killing two birds with one stone and having just as much fun and smiling as much as they were. It always ends up being a family trip, where we all pull magic from it, in different ways. We were sharing a wonderment at the same time. Take lots of pics, more than you think you'll need, delete the ones you don't want later. You'll be happy you did in 20 years, 30 years, and when you get to go with your grandkids and show them the pictures. Like my parents do.

And most of all, enjoy the details. Look at the little things and point them out. Everything, from the Windows to the plants on the ground, have a reason. The beauty is in the details, and there will always be something new, no matter how many times you go.

Should a sent em back if you weren't happy. We got some bunk ones and they took care of it quick.

i’m not a fan of the cotton candy lemonade, waaay to damn sweet (as expected)

Stroller yes, do not get a cheap *** umbrella stroller, no matter how much space you do or dont have when traveling, do not use a cheap umbrella stroller. You can rent nice ones when you get there, there are places that will drop them off at your room for about 10 or 20 bucks a day. Get one with as much storage as possible.

I appreciate the video, but what is that sound I hear when he speaks. I'm not trying to be negative just curious, it doesn't sound like a lisp because my wife has one. Could it be an underbite that causes his speech to sound the way it does. Again not trying to be negative just can't put my finger on it.

Any tips on bringing a two-year old? I feel like I'm going to lose my mind lol.
I don't know if anyone ever responded, but give them a nap BEFORE going to the park. Wife and I took our 2 year old and she fell asleep while in the park. I was think great now we are certainly going to have to bring her back now because she won't remember it. Darn.
grin.gif

I once told my wife I could go to Disney every week if we ever moved to Orlando.

Stroller yes, do not get a cheap *** umbrella stroller, no matter how much space you do or dont have when traveling, do not use a cheap umbrella stroller. You can rent nice ones when you get there, there are places that will drop them off at your room for about 10 or 20 bucks a day. Get one with as much storage as possible.

Would it be best to rent on or just bring out own? I saw a video a while back of this lady stealing strollers from Disneyland and re-selling them online.:angry:

Should I be worried about leaving the strollers in the designated parking areas?

Depends on how much room you have to travel with, I have three kids so space is hard to come by. As far as leaving strollers, I've put in hundreds of days over the past 5 or 6 years and not once have had any issues, knock on wood. I do get worried if I leave a sweater or something of value that I don't want to take in a ride, but there's lockers in the front for reasonable rates. Oh yeah, I did have someone leave a brand new build a bear in my stroller last year, was weird asf.

Depends on how much room you have to travel with, I have three kids so space is hard to come by. As far as leaving strollers, I've put in hundreds of days over the past 5 or 6 years and not once have had any issues, knock on wood. I do get worried if I leave a sweater or something of value that I don't want to take in a ride, but there's lockers in the front for reasonable rates. Oh yeah, I did have someone leave a brand new build a bear in my stroller last year, was weird asf.

Sweet. Well, I only have one kid so I think our stroller would be good enough. Just don't want to deal with returning to a missing stroller.

But I'm glad you and other NTers pointed out to just enjoy the moment and see the happiness that your kid experiences. Definitely going to do that and not worry about having to stick to a schedule.

Yeah man, it becomes a huge bonding rime thing, and we've been making memories for our children and ourselves that we will treasure as long as we're here. That to me, is the gift, and I hope you get as much to be appreciative out it as we do, if not more. Enjoy the smiles and laughter, those are timeless, captured on the backdrop of our lives.

So I used MAXPASS (the fastpass feature on the Disneyland app) that was just introduced

Last Friday I was able to do a majority of the popular rides before 5 PM in both parks
So clutch

This includes attractions except Fantasyland dark rides, Critter Country, NOLA Square (waited til Fantasmic time for that), Bug's Life

sweet, good to see it working as intended

how many fastpasses could you get at a time?

what sucks is that $10 introductory, I think I heard they plan to bump it to $30/day later on :sick:

sweet, good to see it working as intended

how many fastpasses could you get at a time?

what sucks is that $10 introductory, I think I heard they plan to bump it to $30/day later on :sick:

Basically one every 1-1.5 hours! However, I had to be there in person for the Fantasmic fast pass. So much time saved by not physically going to the other side of the park for another fastpass. Won't be surprised either if there's a quick price increase; the reviews have been really good for it

Back
Top Bottom