DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

All up to you if you wanna spend the extra money. The benefits of less people, shorter lines, and cool costumes is a plus IMO. But I have a 3 yr old son and he has a blast. Only thing I wasn't feeling was the Halloween parade. Gonna skip that this year.
yeah besides seeing jack skelington
and that headless horseman
the parade is kinda wack

couldn't do disneyworld
so we just renewed our disneyland passports
this weekend was nice
wasn't TOO hot
and finally got to ride guardians of the galaxy
ride was dope
i wasn't to sure about the change but man
they did the damn thing

Doing a double dip in October and taking the wife and kid on a Halloween on the High Seas cruise out of Port Canaveral, and then hitting WDW when we get back. Definitely thinking about doing the Halloween Party too, since it sounds like ride lines are shorter. Only thing stopping me is Disney raiding my pockets even more. :lol:

Booked concierge level for the cruise and jebus the pricing is absurd. :smh:

speaking of the halloween party
if youre an AP holder, they give out special treats too...i think it was a drawstring bag and a halloween themed rice krispy treat the last time i went (in 2015)

3c6.png

This year will be my first time going for mickeys Halloween party. If anyone sees a ticket for sale for 10/13 could you let me know. Need one more and that day is sold out. Thanks for the tips about the AP gifts. I'll let my girl know.

speaking of the halloween party
if youre an AP holder, they give out special treats too...i think it was a drawstring bag and a halloween themed rice krispy treat the last time i went (in 2015)
yeah pretty much same thing every year for ap holders
though last year it was a tote bag not the drawstring one
i still have the drawstring one

thanks for the input DonRafa DonRafa , nawghtyhare nawghtyhare @ekrev98 and lovehateself lovehateself .

We are AP holders so I didn't think it would be worth it but we will def check it out. We went to the Universal horror nights a few years ago and that was pretty cool.

Did you guys dress up too?
i had a sully (from monsters inc) mask that makes noise
when i move my mouth

bought a sully tail from downtown disney

28659-1.jpg

but then bout 30 mins of walking around i was hot as hell in the mask
AND
i felt foolish :lol:

They had them Cheap Alice and Wonderland pins last year too. I'm kind of in a holding pattern for this year, though. It's either a weekend trip to the land or the one night of candy. And I don't need no more tote drawstrings bags or fondant covered rice Krispy treats. I probably have some 4 or 5 year old ones stuffed in a suitcase somewhere.

Last edited:
They had them Cheap Alice and Wonderland pins last year too. I'm kind of in a holding pattern for this year, though. It's either a weekend trip to the land or the one night of candy. And I don't need no more tote drawstrings bags or fondant covered rice Krispy treats. I probably have some 4 or 5 year old ones stuffed in a suitcase somewhere.
yeah the fondant covered ones aren't as good as the plain one imo

I'm kind of more stoked to see what's up with cars land across the street this year than the actual party. For those that don't know, they keep the ap stuff in the Lincoln theater in the front. They also play the old school Halloween movies in the theater, which is kind of cool

Enjoyed the hell out the Disney Cruise last year. Going this year. I'm taking my princess on the trip for her bday and taking her BFF along with us.

Last edited:
The cruise sounds nice. That's like, 5trips tothe land in my head. The wife wants to do it, but I'm am stuck at wanting to hit the parks. Something about just being there, walking through those arches, having main street open up always gets me. The sight of a passing monorail, the ever present music, playing in the background of the day captures me and takes me away from the present. Into the past and future, all at the same time. The excitement of complete strangers, waiting for a fireworks show I've seen a million times, the smiles of young couples in their Mrs and Mr Mickey hats, the ones with the veil and suit, enjoying themselves, and starting what me and my wife experience. The older couples, who never lost their love, and seeing myself in those smiles, sharing memories, while creating new ones. Yeah, they got me right where they want me.

Got back from the outback and visited WB Movie World, it's fun to experience other theme parks. Doesn't compare to Disneyland but overall it was good. It probably helped that they are WB and it might as well be DC Comics world and I just happen to be a big fan. Most rides/coasters are DC themed and finally got to ride a VR roller coaster and that was awesome and unique experience. They also have this small place where it's being over run by villains, they just have statues instead of actual actors but it was still cool to be somewhat in Gotham/Metropolis.

They also have random costumed actors dressed as Batman, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Joker, etc... come out and walk around, it was a nice touch and how I hope they would do Marvel Land at DCA.

some pics below, mostly of the DC stuff
zc7STfM.jpg

4YlAUrH.jpg

aNSHJel.jpg

7VBmP0x.jpg

3wDf9zy.jpg

SN2pD1K.jpg

aUbA6Mf.jpg

yHxcHJc.jpg

iDMOx40.jpg

MoRWEjd.jpg

cccYnfG.jpg

5qeXJj0.jpg

dgUeAeV.jpg

RTBE2m6.jpg

ZsZMrny.jpg

KpdYRCh.jpg

wow, that looks awesome!

2 weeks till Disney World, can’t wait! Haven’t been in 5 years

enjoy DW, I got to visit it sometime, maybe after Toy Story Lands finished up

are you hitting up Universal as well since you're already going to be in Florida?

that hall of justice
is it a ride
similar to the new one they opened at magic mountain????

yah, same 3D ride shooter concept except different story and older

enjoy DW, I got to visit it sometime, maybe after Toy Story Lands finished up

are you hitting up Universal as well since you're already going to be in Florida?

yah, same 3D ride shooter concept except different story and older

Speaking of Magic Mountain, anyone been recently? The season passes are pretty cheap if you buy this weekend (https://www.sixflags.com/magicmountain/store/season-passes).

It's been years since I've been to the LA one.

Speaking of Magic Mountain, anyone been recently? The season passes are pretty cheap if you buy this weekend (https://www.sixflags.com/magicmountain/store/season-passes).

It's been years since I've been to the LA one.
I've had the membership since
i wanna say 2012
for 2 gold pass memberships
me and my girl have had unlimited visits
and parking to any six flags theme park in the US
but honestly only been to marine world up here in the bay
and magic mountain
wanna go to the texas, georgia, and i think jersey or boston one
for both
a lil over $20 a month and i don't even notice it
plus i get free bring a friend tickets and all that for the kids
membership and season pass is different
membership doesn't expire until u cancel it
season pass is just that
for the season
id recommend getting the membership
haven't visited magic mountain since last year during the summer though :lol:

I've had the membership since
i wanna say 2012
for 2 gold pass memberships
me and my girl have had unlimited visits
and parking to any six flags theme park in the US
but honestly only been to marine world up here in the bay
and magic mountain
wanna go to the texas, georgia, and i think jersey or boston one
for both
a lil over $20 a month and i don't even notice it
plus i get free bring a friend tickets and all that for the kids
membership and season pass is different
membership doesn't expire until u cancel it
season pass is just that
for the season
id recommend getting the membership
haven't visited magic mountain since last year during the summer though :lol:

Only the OGs remember Marine World lol. Im guessing you're from the bay as well?

Im thinking about getting the membership since its pretty cheap but my girl doesnt ride the rides much. Not sure if she'll enjoy as much.

Me being a big DC fan, it would be cool to see everything there

Back
Top Bottom