didnt know Hyundai sold a $60,000 vehicle.........

Verdykt wrote:
saw it at the auto show last month. Looks really nice. they have improved quite a lot in the past few years. Just dont like the blatant biting of other companies cars that they always seem to have in their higher end models

Verdykt wrote:
saw it at the auto show last month. Looks really nice. they have improved quite a lot in the past few years. Just dont like the blatant biting of other companies cars that they always seem to have in their higher end models

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

who would drop that much money on a hyundai? 
nerd.gif

There was like a 10 page argument a few months ago where some dudes actually felt this was an awesome purchase....clowns..lol

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

who would drop that much money on a hyundai? 
nerd.gif

There was like a 10 page argument a few months ago where some dudes actually felt this was an awesome purchase....clowns..lol

the reviews on this car aren't that bad actually...and hyundai has come a long way from what they use to be...most probably wouldn't know that...just keep peddling that old BS

the reviews on this car aren't that bad actually...and hyundai has come a long way from what they use to be...most probably wouldn't know that...just keep peddling that old BS

60k is not chumpchange though ninja....if you have 60k to drop on a car why are you concerned with maintenance fees?...that's the problem with dudes....they have a strange way of thinking..."oh +#** ima cop that preowned 2008 range with 40k miles on it...hollllaa" three months later the car is in a lot because dude has to save up an extra paycheck for the 1200$ brakes job...dudes stay living pass their needs.

60k is not chumpchange though ninja....if you have 60k to drop on a car why are you concerned with maintenance fees?...that's the problem with dudes....they have a strange way of thinking..."oh +#** ima cop that preowned 2008 range with 40k miles on it...hollllaa" three months later the car is in a lot because dude has to save up an extra paycheck for the 1200$ brakes job...dudes stay living pass their needs.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Verdykt wrote:

same could be said for the new chrysler 200.

anyway. like I said. I really don't think the target market for the EQUUS lives on NT...
eventually Hyundai's name will  no longer have that "It's a Hyundai" stigma. It'll prob take another 10-15 years...but it will happen.

Verdykt wrote:

anyway. like I said. I really don't think the target market for the EQUUS lives on NT...
eventually Hyundai's name will  no longer have that "It's a Hyundai" stigma. It'll prob take another 10-15 years...but it will happen.

Originally Posted by sheeed

I'm sorry homie but I'm not dropping 60 big ones on a car that is in the process of redeeming itself...I'd rather drop that money on an established luxury brand, even if it doesn't have an iPad and all the extra little buttons....if you ever owned a luxury car or something similar, you know all those gimmicks get old VERY fast.

I'm sorry homie but I'm not dropping 60 big ones on a car that is in the process of redeeming itself...I'd rather drop that money on an established luxury brand, even if it doesn't have an iPad and all the extra little buttons....if you ever owned a luxury car or something similar, you know all those gimmicks get old VERY fast.

hyundai is coming up but i think it will take a long time before some one will take the car company serious.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Verdykt wrote:

Till then they should stick tk what's been working though....a good warranty and very affordable prices.

hyundai is coming up but i think it will take a long time before some one will take the car company serious.

Verdykt wrote:

Till then they should stick tk what's been working though....a good warranty and very affordable prices.

Verdykt wrote:

- okay? the same can be said for a lot of vehicles these chumps on here salivate over.

.....i almost hate i made this thread. i really couldnt care less about the quality of this car versus some lexus/audi/bently/ blah blah blah. i was moreso interested in the fact that Hyundai seems to be doing pretty good business for them to offer a model l ike this.

- personally im not into luxury vehicles...........AT ALL. but i am in the market for a new car for the wife.....went to Hyundai's website out of curiosity, and was surprised to see this vehicle.

Verdykt wrote:

- okay? the same can be said for a lot of vehicles these chumps on here salivate over.

.....i almost hate i made this thread. i really couldnt care less about the quality of this car versus some lexus/audi/bently/ blah blah blah. i was moreso interested in the fact that Hyundai seems to be doing pretty good business for them to offer a model l ike this.

- personally im not into luxury vehicles...........AT ALL. but i am in the market for a new car for the wife.....went to Hyundai's website out of curiosity, and was surprised to see this vehicle.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

So you are justifyng payin 60 stacks for something you already admitThat luxury gimmicks "get old fast"...makes no sense...Last time I checked I always pay attention to ppl who have something to prove.

So you are justifyng payin 60 stacks for something you already admitThat luxury gimmicks "get old fast"...makes no sense...Last time I checked I always pay attention to ppl who have something to prove.

Verdykt wrote:

eh?
the point in these cars and better designs and lineup is to get rid of that "it's a Hyundai" stigma.  If they just stuck to "what's been working" they'd never get rid of it.

Back
Top Bottom