didnt know Hyundai sold a $60,000 vehicle.........

yea i'd take da ford too, but

ill take an old audi a8 an pay out of pocket maintenance before i finance a brand new 2011 equus with their 10 year 100k warranty
in NYC?
laugh.gif

no sir...give me a problem free Hyundai for 10 years over paying ridiculous overpriced parts for foreign cars...

my cuzin blew out his passenger side window out his 2008 3 series ...you know how much it cost to replace it?

900 dollars

sick.gif

Hyundai should create a luxury division and change the minds of those who say "it's still a Hyundai." It compares very well to the Lexus LS which after all is just a Toyota.

Hyundai should create a luxury division and change the minds of those who say "it's still a Hyundai." It compares very well to the Lexus LS which after all is just a Toyota.

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Best idea I've heard in a while.

Best idea I've heard in a while.

sat in a 5series/e class/ ls430/ and a7, and none of them are touching the hyundai with its interior. The motor on the other hand....gotta wait and see.

sat in a 5series/e class/ ls430/ and a7, and none of them are touching the hyundai with its interior. The motor on the other hand....gotta wait and see.

Hyundai needs to change it's name, or like others have said create a luxury brand under a different name.

I do like the logo/emblem change though. I think they're going in the right direction, but they really can't expect to establish themselves under the 'hyundai' name.

Hyundai needs to change it's name, or like others have said create a luxury brand under a different name.

I do like the logo/emblem change though. I think they're going in the right direction, but they really can't expect to establish themselves under the 'hyundai' name.

sheesh for 60k i'll get a salvaged CL550 fix it up and stunt lol....cues* kanye - cant tell me nothing

sheesh for 60k i'll get a salvaged CL550 fix it up and stunt lol....cues* kanye - cant tell me nothing

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

This, all the Japanese companies did this, it just makes sense for hyundai to do it.

This, all the Japanese companies did this, it just makes sense for hyundai to do it.

Exactly. Kia needs to do this as well

Exactly. Kia needs to do this as well

If I had 60k and was in the market for a luxury car....i would def cop.

100k mile warranty....all those features. I would love to hear a reason why people wouldn't buy this except "It's a Hyndai" or "I just think it's ugly"

If you find the car aesthetically pleasing then there would be no reason to not cop. Unless your a materialistic American who is completely brand driven and only buys things that society will love and thing your "cool"

o wait....

100k mile warranty....all those features. I would love to hear a reason why people wouldn't buy this except "It's a Hyndai" or "I just think it's ugly"

If you find the car aesthetically pleasing then there would be no reason to not cop. Unless your a materialistic American who is completely brand driven and only buys things that society will love and thing your "cool"

o wait....

Originally Posted by Jking0821

o wait....
the car looks bootleg

like i said before id take a used lexus ls 460 over this

Originally Posted by Jking0821

o wait....
the car looks bootleg

like i said before id take a used lexus ls 460 over this

Toyota cars are great for what you pay...

But I may be biased being that I'm a Lexus owner.

Toyota cars are great for what you pay...

But I may be biased being that I'm a Lexus owner.

They really haven't stepped up. Take it from someone who was rooting & was interested in the genesis coupe. Every thing felt cheap..+#%* was slow too. The v6 is worse and ain't really a bargain. For the price of the v6, you could pick up one of the 2011 Mustang GT's or a slightly used 335i or 370z. Don't know how the hell it beat the g37 in tests. I'll cop one when they're 5 grand in a couple years

They really haven't stepped up. Take it from someone who was rooting & was interested in the genesis coupe. Every thing felt cheap..+#%* was slow too. The v6 is worse and ain't really a bargain. For the price of the v6, you could pick up one of the 2011 Mustang GT's or a slightly used 335i or 370z. Don't know how the hell it beat the g37 in tests. I'll cop one when they're 5 grand in a couple years

saw it at the auto show last month. Looks really nice. they have improved quite a lot in the past few years. Just dont like the blatant biting of other companies cars that they always seem to have in their higher end models

saw it at the auto show last month. Looks really nice. they have improved quite a lot in the past few years. Just dont like the blatant biting of other companies cars that they always seem to have in their higher end models

Back
Top Bottom